Chapter 12

Niall's POV

It was the morning after the AMA'S and Kristyn gave me the best surprise ever! I really can't believe I got her as a wife. "Hey princess?" "Yeah babe?" "The surprise was amazing thank you so much! But what do I do about the office? and what about your appointments for our baby?" "Babe, calm down! I already have the office squared down and all my appointments as well. My dentist from London lives here now and he said he would watch your office for the 6 months that we're gone and I have my appointments for the next 6 months taken care of i'm going to get checked out in London and Ireland." She told me and that made me feel better. I'm so excited to go see my family and my in-laws and just to relax and enjoy time with family and my wife and watch out little baby grow.

Kristyn's POV
When I told Niall the surprise he was so excited. I also set it up to where his family will be at the airport to greet us when we get to Ireland. I was around 12 weeks in my pregnancy and I was starting to show a little bit but it wasn't enough for them to know that I was expecting. My morning sickness has subsided a lot and I'm grateful for that I was starting to pack for the trip since we we're leaving in a few days and I packed the presents that I was going to give to my parents and Niall's parents to let them know I was expecting. I was just looking at the gifts and I didn't even notice Niall come into the room he just pulled me into a hug and we stood there hugging for a few minutes. As I was looking at the gifts that we're giving to mine and Niall's parents I realized that I never told Kenzie that I was expecting. I had an extra onesie lying around so I grabbed it and wrote "Can't wait to meet you Auntie!" on it and I wrapped it up and texted her to see if she could come over. She came over a little while later and I gave her the present. She opened it and gave me a huge hug. I told her that Niall and I will be in London and Ireland for the rest of my pregnancy and give birth so that I can be around family when I give birth. She was very supported of my choice and was happy that I would be around family. Niall and I don't know the gender yet but we plan on having a gender reveal and my parents are going to fly to Ireland and we're going to  have the gender reveal party with just our family.

Kenzie's POV 

When Kristyn told me she was pregnant I was very excited. She's my best friend and I think of her as my sister. I'm so excited to be an Aunt to my best friends baby and I'm happy that she will get to be with her family to give birth. I really am grateful for both Niall and Kristyn's friendship even though Niall is my biggest fear he really is a good friend and husband for Kristyn.