Chapter 15

Kristyn's POV 

I woke up the next morning very excited because we're doing the gender reveal today! Even though Niall and I already know the gender my family and his family don't know and I'm so excited for them to finally know! 

Niall's POV 

Kristyn and I woke up still cuddled in each others arms and it was nice to be back in London and for our families to finally know about Baby Horan. Kristyn and I realized that we get to do the Gender Reveal today and we're so excited! We're gonna do a cake and in the middle will be either Light Blue or Green. We both know that the tradition is Blue or Pink but Kristyn decided that we were gonna switch it up a little bit. Even though we both know the gender of our baby this will be a great surprise for our family. 

Liam's POV 

I'm so glad that Kristyn and Niall are in town and that i'm going to be an uncle. I know that they have been wanting to start a family for a long time now but they started dating when One Direction were still a band and they also got married during One Direction. Then when the band split up Niall went straight into his solo career so they haven't been able to start a family for years but now I'm glad that they're starting their family and I can't wait to find out if i'm gonna have a Niece or Nephew.

Kristyn's POV 

Niall and I stayed in bed a little longer and then we got up and headed downstairs to have breakfast and  my mom made my favorite breakfast and I sat down and started eating. After breakfast we sat around the living room and all caught up with what was going on in our lives and then we told them that we had to make the cake for the gender reveal so we told them to go outside and socialize. Niall and I went into the kitchen and I got the stuff to make the cake. Niall and I started to make the cake and then before I knew it we got into a flour fight and made a mess everywhere. I told him to stop and let's finish the cake we finished the cake and then called my family in after it was decorated and everything. I was so excited to have them finally know!

Liam's POV 

When Kristyn and Niall finished the cake they called us all back in and they cut into the cake and the middle was Light Blue which meant that they were having a girl! We all got very excited and Niall hugged his family and we all hugged I can't wait to have a niece!

Kristyn's POV

Now since both of our families know we're gonna tell them the name that we have picked out. "Ok, so now y'all know the gender do y'all wanna hear the name?" "Yes!" everyone said. "Ok. The name is Kaylyn Rose Horan." After I told everyone the name they were all very excited and Niall and I are very happy that everyone knows the gender and the name so that we don't have to keep it a secret anymore! It's sad that Niall's family are heading back to Ireland in a couple days but we know that we will be with them shortly.

Niall's POV 

I'm so excited that everyone now knows the gender and name of Baby Horan. After we did the gender and name reveal we sat around the living room and just talked and just visited. We also have one more surprise for them but that's gonna come later I hate that my family is going home in a few days but I know that we will be with them shortly. After we sat around and talked some Kristyn and I headed upstairs to bed and we fell asleep pretty fast since Jet lag is still hitting us. I love my wife so much and I still can't believe we're expecting our first little one.