Chapter 2

Kenzie's POV

I got into Kristyn's car and she turned on Niall's album Flicker. You see Niall is not just a dentist, he's also a singer and when he's not touring or working on another album he's a dentist. The dentist job is a secret and no one knows about his dentist job besides his management, Kristyn, me, and his family. She pulled out of my driveway and started down the road to Niall's office. It only took 5 minutes but it seemed like it took shorter to get there. She parked and we got out and went up to the door. She said hi to the receptionist and went up to sign me in. I went to sit in the chairs in the waiting room and the hygentist came out to get us and took us to room 2. She said I could have a seat and Niall would be right in. I sat in the chair and Kristyn and I talked until Niall came in. When Niall came in he gave Kristyn a hug and a kiss on the lips and said hi to me and I said hi back. He then sat on his rolling chair right by the dentist chair and threw on a mask and gloves. He put a bib around my neck and he got his tools out. He asked me to open but I didn't want to. Kristyn came over and grabbed a hold of my hand and told me that she was right there. I still didn't want to open so Niall asked if Kristyn could go first since it was almost time for her 6 month cleaning as well. She agreed and switched spots with me.

Kristyn's POV

Niall kept asking Kenzie to open up and she refused to. Niall asked me after a while if I could go first since it was almost time for my 6 month cleaning as well. I agreed and switched places with Summer and Niall got me prepped.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!

The next chapter will be Kristyn's check-up. So stay tuned for that one.