Chapter 3

Kristyn's POV
Niall asked me if I could go first so that Kenzie could see that's its not so bad and I agreed. I switched places with Kenzie and Niall got me prepped. He asked me to open and started checking my teeth. He took the tools out of my mouth and said that he's going to do a cleaning and then take X-Rays to see if there's anything that he missed. I agreed and he started cleaning my teeth. He finished the cleaning and went to take X-Rays. When he came back he let me look at my X-Rays and he said that I had 4 cavities which I have no idea how that happened since my husband is always on me about brushing and flossing. Niall didn't look too happy with me, but he knows that i've been doing a good job.

Niall's POV
When I found out that Kristyn had 4 cavities, I was a little disappointed but I know that she has been doing a good job of brushing and flossing so I can't be that mad at her. I told her that I'll fill her cavities after Kenzie's appoitment. She agreed with me and switched places with Kenzie again.

Kenzie's POV
After watching Kristyn go first, it made me feel a little better. But when I found out that she had 4 cavities made me feel a little more nervous. Kristyn switched places with me and Niall started the check-up.