Chapter 16

Kristyn's POV

I am now 25 weeks pregnant and I'm feeling very pregnant now I'm uncomfortable and Kaylyn kicks my bladder every day but I wouldn't have it any other way I'm very grateful. Time with my  family has been great and I'm sad to be leaving them soon but Niall and I are heading to Ireland to spend time with his family, to have Kaylyn, and look at land for our future house and for a dental office for Niall so he can keep being a dentist and keep his license going. I've been very lucky in my family because my brother Liam is a doctor and he has been doing all my appointments which is a huge blessing because Niall's fans still don't know that we're pregnant and we're trying to keep it a secret for as long as possible. I have an appointment coming up with Liam and this will determine if I will have a natural birth or a c-section. I hope that I don't have to have a c-section but c-sections run in mine and Niall's family Liam and I were c-section babies and Niall and his brother were c-section babies as well so this appointment is a big one.

Niall's POV 

Kristyn's been really worried about this 25 week doctor appointment coming up because this will determine a lot of things for us. I know that she's been very stressed so I set up a few things for us and I know that she's gonna love them. "Hey babe?" "Yea?" "I know that you have been stressed out about this appointment coming up so I booked us a couples massage and then you have a prenatal massage." "Aww babe! Thank you so much I really do love you so much you always think of me first." "You're my baby and I love you so much! Now kiss me!" She kissed me and we cuddled the rest of the night and I rubbed my hand up and down her belly and Kaylyn started kicking me and I leaned over and kissed her through Kristyn's belly and she kept kicking me. I still can't believe I married the best girl in the world and I'm happy that she's carrying our baby I love her so much.