Chapter 26

Niall's POV 

Today is mine and Kristyn's 8 year wedding anniversary and it's also my birthday, I've gotten a lot of questions on why Kristyn and I got married on my birthday and the answer to that is I wanted to be reminded that she is the best present that I have ever received so that's why we got married on my birthday. I had a really great present in mind for her, you see her engagement ring broke when a fan grabbed it and pulled it off her hand too fast and we just never got around to getting her another one so today's the day that I am going to get Kristyn a new engagement ring and ask her to "marry me." 

Kristyn's POV 

I can't believe it's been 8 years since Niall and I got married he told me that he has a surprise for me and I decided to put my wedding dress on and surprise him with it. Since we got married in Ireland and left from Ireland for our honeymoon Niall's mom let me keep my dress at their house and it's been there since. I went to the closet that it's been sitting in and I took it out and opened the bag and it was still in great shape and I was a little worried if it would fit because it's been 8 years and I just had a kid a week ago. I still got the dress out and I tried it on and I asked my mom if she could help me and she handed Kaylyn off to Maura and came to help me. We actually decided to do my hair and make-up the exact same way it was done 8 years ago on our actual wedding day. I had to feed Kaylyn so I asked Maura if she could bring her to me and I started feeding her while my mom did my hair.

Karen's POV 

When Kristyn asked me to help her surprise Niall with her wedding dress it was very special to me because I helped her get ready on her wedding day 8 years ago and now watching her as a mom is even more amazing. I finished Kristyn's hair and started on her make-up. Kristyn doesn't like to wear a lot of make-up so her wedding day make-up consisted of blue eye shadow and mascara .After her make-up was done we headed into her room and I helped her get into her dress it  was a little snug on her but that's also because she just had a kid a week ago. After we got her in her dress Maura and I went into the living room with Kaylyn and we waited til Niall got home.

Niall's POV 

I got home a few hours later with Kristyn's new engagement ring and when I walked in I saw my mom and MIL sitting on the couch with Kaylyn and it was such a sweet moment to watch my mom and MIL interact with my daughter.

Kristyn's POV 

I heard Niall come home and I wanted to get his reaction on camera so I texted my mom to see if she can come help me so that she can film Niall's reaction from behind me. She came to my room and I started walking out thankfully Niall's back was to me and I told him I had a surprise for him and I told him to turn around and when he did his jaw dropped.

Niall's POV 

When Kristyn walked out in her wedding dress my jaw dropped I just stood there in shock. She looked beautiful just like she did 8 years ago on our wedding day.

-flashback to wedding day 8 years ago-

Kristyn and I wanted to do a first look and I agreed to it. I stood outside with my back turned and I could hear her walking towards me but the photographer told me not to turn around yet. When Kristyn told me to turn around I looked at her and started crying because she just looked so gorgeous! I still can't believe that she was about to be Mrs. Horan.

-End of Flashback- 

I went over to her standing there and it just felt like we were the only ones there even though both of our mom's were there with Kaylyn. I asked her if she wanted to go out to dinner in her dress or change and she decided to change. She changed and before we left she fed Kaylyn so that she was topped off and we went to Cheesecake Factory our favorite restaurant we got seated and ordered our food. I had the ring ready to go but I wasn't going to do it at the restaurant I was going to take her to the same spot I proposed to her 10 years ago and do it then. When our food came we ate and talked about our future then we got in the car and I drove us to the spot where we got engaged.

Kristyn's POV 

Niall told me that he had a surprise for me and he drove us to the spot where we got engaged and he pulled a box out of his pocket and revealed a new light blue ring that looked exactly like my original one but he got this one engraved. He asked me if I would marry him again and I said yes of course he put the ring on my finger and we just stood there and kissed and I just couldn't believe that he would do this for me and ask me to marry him again I really do love him.