Chapter 7

Kristyn's POV

Today was the day that Kenzie was getting her wisdom teeth taken out and she wasn't happy about it. She spent the night at mine and Niall's house so that we could help her through it and she'll also spend the next week with us while she's recovering. I went to wake her up and she didn't want to wake up at first but she eventually did and got dressed in something comfy since she'll just want to sleep when we get back to our place. After she got dressed we all headed to the car and drove to the office.

Kenzie's POV

Today was the day that I had to get my wisdom teeth taken out. Kristyn and Niall were nice enough to let me stay at their place the night before. Kristyn came and woke me up and told me to get something comfy on. I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth and flossed and then I went downstairs to find Kristyn and Niall at the kitchen table finishing their breakfast. After they were done they got up and we all went out to the car and headed to the office. I'm so not looking forward to this day at all.

-At the Office-

When we got to the office Niall went to set up a room for me and then came back out and got me when he was ready. Kristyn came back with us and sat in one of the guest chairs and Niall got me set up. After he got everything set up, he told me that he had to put an IV in my arm. I got nervous so he had Kristyn come up and talk to me so that I would be distracted. He put the IV in and I didn't feel it he then put some medicine in the IV to make me sleepy then asked me to open and he put a mouth prompt in my mouth. I fell asleep soon after he put the mouth prompt in.

-After procedure-

When I woke up I was looking around because I couldn't remember where I was at. Then I saw Kristyn and Niall talking then I remembered that I just had my wisdom teeth taken out. Niall saw me awake and he came over to make sure that I was feeling okay and changed the gause that was helping soak up the blood. He and Kristyn both helped me up and walked me out to the car and Kristyn helped me into the car and kissed Niall bye since he had to stay and do more appointments. We drove to Kristyn's house and she helped out of the car and into the house I fell asleep on her couch right as soon as I layed down on it. I don't know how long I was asleep for because when Kristyn woke me up Niall was already home from work. They let me sleep the rest of the night only waking me up to give me my pain medicine.

-The Next Day-

It was the next day and I was feeling better but still hurting a little bit. Kristyn and Niall have been amazing to let me stay with them. They are literally the best friend's ever and I couldn't be more greatful for them.

-1 Week later-

I was 100% healed a week later but Niall just wanted to check how I was doing so I went with Kristyn to his office and he did a quick check and said that it looked good and I was good to go. Kristyn and I left and we hung out for the rest of the day.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!

I updated 2 days in a row! The next chapter will be Kristyn's wisdom teeth surgery so stay tuned for that. I'll probably update tomorrow since I have the day off from work so hopef