Chapter 20

Kristyn's POV 

I was getting very close to the end of my pregnancy and I've been having weekly doctor appointments with Liam and I was hoping that Kaylyn would flip and go head down so that I could have a normal birth but she's being a stinker and staying breeched. I still have about 3 weeks til our due-date and scheduled c-section so maybe she will flip before then but Liam told me to not get my hopes up because she most likely won't. I've been taking it easy and getting last minute things done before she comes. Liam is coming over to do my 37 week appointment and just make sure that Kaylyn is doing ok. Niall can't be here for this appointment because he had to work. I was a little bummed that he wasn't able to be here for this appointment but he's been there for every appointment. I was just finishing getting ready when I heard the doorbell ring and I went to get the door. "Hey Li." "Hey you ready for this appointment?" "It's pretty much the same thing each time but yea I'm ready." "Good. Let me get set up and then we'll get started." "Sounds good." Liam set his stuff up and I laid down on the couch and pulled my shirt up and Liam put the gel on my stomach and started to check on Kaylyn.

Liam's POV 

As I was doing Kristyn's appointment and checking on my niece I noticed the sac that Kaylyn is in was running low on fluid and if it gets any lower before their scheduled c-section then it could mean both trouble for Kristyn and Kaylyn. 

Kristyn's POV 

While Liam was checking on Kaylyn I noticed in his face there was something wrong so I decided to ask him. "Li, what's wrong?" "The sac that Kaylyn is in is running low on fluid and if it gets any lower you and Kaylyn will both be in trouble." "So what do we have to do to keep that from happening and keep us safe?" "The solution is to get Kaylyn out but I know you wanted to have her on the 13th." "Do you think I'll be able to wait til then or does she need to come out now?" "To be honest, I don't think she'll last another 3 weeks. If you did or tried to she could be still born." "Ok let me talk to Niall and see what he says. When will you need to do the C-section?" "I have an opening in 2 days and I can do it then." "Ok let me talk to Niall and I'll let you know." Liam and I hugged before he left and I sat on the couch and watched 'One Direction This is Us' since it was the movie that always made me laugh.

Niall's POV 

I got home from work and I saw Kristyn sitting on the couch and she seemed like she was thinking about something and she didn't notice me come home. "Babe?" "Oh hey babe sorry I didn't see you come in. I was just thinking about something." "What were you thinking about?" She told me everything that Liam told her at her appointment and I was shocked by everything. After Kristyn told me everything I told her that we should just get it done because we have to keep Kristyn and Kaylyn safe. She told me she would let Liam know and she texted him.

Kristyn's POV 

When Niall told me that he was ok with having Kaylyn early I texted Liam to set up the C-Section and he texted me back and told me it was scheduled. I can't believe that I have to have Kaylyn early but I can't wait to meet her.