Chapter 21

Kristyn's POV 

It was the day before we meet Kaylyn and Niall was at work finishing up his last day before he takes paternity leave to help me take care of Kaylyn. I'm excited to meet her but I'm also nervous I have never taken care of a kid before because Liam and I are twins and our parents didn't have anymore kids after us. I trust Liam a lot and I know he would never lie to me and he cares about me and my family. I'm just really nervous for what is about to happen.

Niall's POV 

I know Kristyn has been super stressed about having Kaylyn early so I decided to get her a massage so that she can relax and get her mind off of things. I'm also getting off work early and getting a massage with her as well. I was finishing up my last patient before I left for the day and of course it took me almost 2 hours because they needed a lot of work done. I finally finished and cleaned up. Before I headed home I went and got our favorite food and Kristyn's favorite flowers and then headed home. 

Kristyn's POV 

I was laying down on the couch because Liam told me to relax and not do much today. I heard the door open and close and then I saw Niall in the kitchen. "Babe? What are you doing home so early?"  " I decided to get off early and pamper you since I know you have been stressed about having Kaylyn early."  "Awww babe you're the best! I love you so much!" " I love you too babe."  Niall and I headed out and did all the activities that he planned for us and we ended the night cuddled close together. Even though I'm still a little bummed  that I have to have Kaylyn early but I'm so excited to meet her!