Chapter 9

Kristyn's POV

Niall and I have been married almost 8 years and we have been talking about having kids part of me wants to have kids but part of me also likes it just being Niall and I I started to not feel well and I was throwing up a lot but only in the mornings and was really tired all the time. I also noticed that my period was really late so I decide to go buy a pregnancy test and take one just in case. I ran to the store and bought a pack of pregnancy tests and found some onesies and went home after I checked out. I got home and took the pregnancy test I waited the 3 minutes it says to take and then I flipped it over when I flipped it over I was surprised when the test said 'Positive' and I started crying I knew I had to tell Niall right away. I took the pregnancy test out of the bathroom and went to get the onesies. I took one out and wrote 'can't wait to see you daddy!' and our due date which just happened to be our anniversary. I put them in the box that I also bought and wrapped up the box. I got my keys and went down to Niall's office.

Niall's POV

It was a slow day at work and so I decided to put all my patients into new files and organized them I heard a knock at my door and Kristyn came in I stood and gave her a hug and a kiss. "What are you doing here princess?" "I have something for you." She handed me a box and told me to open it I opened the box and saw a onesies that said "Can't wait to meet you daddy!" It took me a little bit to comprehend and when I finally realized it I got very happy I jumped up and gave her a huge hug we were both so excited. Kristyn sat with me in the office until I had another patient and Kristyn went home. I came home a little later and Kristyn was making dinner, we ate a few minutes later and for the rest of the night we watched movies and cuddled, I'm so excited to become a dad.

-A few weeks later-

Kristyn's POV

It was a few weeks later and I was getting ready to have my first ultrasound for the baby. Niall couldn't go with me to this appointment because he had to work I went to the doctors and signed myself in and went to wait in the waiting room. I got called back a few minutes later and brought to an exam room the nurse got me set up and started doing the ultra sound. I watched on the screen and I saw our tiny little baby in the sac, I still can't believe that I have a human growing inside of me. After the nurse finished the ultrasound she gave me some pictures and I went home and waited for Niall to get home. He got home a little bit later and I showed him the pictures from the ultrasound and he got very excited to see our baby. We went upstairs and got ready for bed we jumped into bed and cuddled in each others arms and fell asleep in each others arms. I can't wait for him to become a dad!