Chapter 22

Niall's POV 

Today is the day that we get to meet our baby girl. I'm so excited to meet her and I can't wait to hug and kiss her. Kristyn is still very nervous and I feel bad for her. She's only had one other surgery in her life and that was her wisdom teeth surgery but this one is more intense because she'll be awake and they're cutting her open. I made her breakfast and brought it to her and told her to eat because Liam said we needed to be at the hospital at 7:30am so that they can get her set up and her c-section was at 9:00am. I could tell big time that she was still very nervous but I told her that she will do great and Liam wouldn't lie to her and that he was looking out for her and Kaylyn. She finished eating and she got up and went to the bathroom to get ready.

Kristyn's POV 

I'm nervous for what's about to happen but I'm so excited to meet my baby. After I finished getting ready Niall packed the bags in the car and we headed to the hospital.

-At the hospital-

We got to the hospital and we checked in and I was brought back pretty quickly because Liam's my brother and also since Niall is famous. They got me set up and put my IV in Liam came to check on me and see how I was doing  he told me that they were gonna take me down to the OR soon and get me prepped. The nurse came in and gave Niall the outfit that he has to wear and he looked adorable. Liam came in and he went over the whole procedure and told me that I had nothing to worry about. I nodded my head and he told me that they will be here in a minute to take me to the OR . They came a few minutes later and brought me to the OR and did my epidural  and got everything set up Niall came back a little bit later and stood right by my head. Liam started the procedure right at 9am and Niall watched the entire thing. The whole procedure took about 13 minutes and  at 9:13am on September 9th Kaylyn Rose Horan was born. Liam held her over the sheet that was covering my face  so I could  see her and she was adorable. Niall got to cut her cord  and she was then handed to another nurse and they got her cleaned off and all the things they needed to do while I was laying there getting stitched up. After they finished everything with Kaylyn, Niall brought her over  to me shortly and put her on my chest. Liam finished stitching me up and I was brought to recovery while Niall got to hang with Kaylyn.

Niall's POV 

Watching the whole procedure and watching my brother-in-law  cut Kristyn open and I have a whole new respect for Kristyn. I watched Liam pull Kaylyn out and I started crying because she looked so beautiful and I couldn't believe that Kristyn and I made her. After Liam showed Kristyn Kaylyn I got to cut her cord and I knew she was ours at that moment. Kaylyn was taken to get cleaned off and she wrapped her little hand around my pinky they weighed her after they were done they handed Kaylyn to me and I brought her over to Kristyn. After Liam was finished they wheeled her to recovery and I got to bring Kaylyn to our room and then they brought Kristyn back a little while later and Kristyn fed her and she latched on immediately. I just looked at my little family  and smiled I can't believe when finally have our daughter that we've been wanting for years.