Chapter 10

Kristyn's POV

I was around 8 weeks pregnant and feeling AWFUL! Niall has been a big help though and helping me through everything we've haven't told anyone about my pregnancy on my side or his side or even the fans. Niall got invited to attend the AMA'S and he asked me to be his plus one. I was a little nervous because I wasn't feeling well and I didn't want the fans to think the worse. I just hope that my sickness can subside for this event. 

Niall's POV 

Kristyn has been very sick this pregnancy and I feel so bad for her. I wish I could take it away from her but I know that it's for a good reason. I got invited to attend the AMA's for my album Flicker and I asked Kristyn if she would come with me and she said yes but I got invited before she got pregnant so we weren't sure if she would be able to attend so hopefully we can make it through this awards show and Kristyn can make it through.

Kristyn's POV 

I hate being so sick but I know it's for a good reason and that I have a baby inside of me. Since I'm expecting now I have to go find another dress  for this event since the one I got is way too tight for my growing bump. I went to Niall's office to ask him how much I can spend on the dress I know he will say that I can spend as much as I want on it but I don't want to spend too much.  "Hey babe." "Hey Princess what are you doing here? How are you feeling?" " I'm feeling ok, not the best but making it through it. I wanted to ask you a question in person" "Ok what it is?" " I have to get a new dress for the AMA'S because the one I got is too tight for my growing bump. So I wanted to come ask how much I can spend on the dress. Plus I missed you and wanted to come see you." "Aww babe I missed you too but you know there's no price limit on the dress. Get whatever feels good on you and it doesn't matter the cost." "I know but I don't want the fans thinking that I use you for your money. You know how I feel about that." "Babe, I know that but do they really have to know? If it will make you feel better I'll give you a $3,000 limit." "That makes me feel better. Thanks babe! I'm gonna go look for dresses and I'll send you pictures. Love you!" "Sounds good. Love you too!" I leave Niall's office and head to a dress store I walked in and I saw a dress on the rack that was absolutely gorgeous I took it off the rack and I asked the lady at the desk if I could try it on. The lady of course said yes and I took it into one of the fitting rooms and tried it on. When I got the dress on it fit me PERFECTLY and it felt really good on my growing bump. I know I told Niall that I would take pictures and I found a few more that I liked and sent them to him. He said I looked beautiful in all of them but I kept the one that I found a secret and I was going to surprise him I looked at the tag and noticed that it was under budget which made it even better! I came out of the dressing room with the dress and went to the counter I purchased the dress and went back to Niall's office.  

Niall's POV 

Kristyn sent me a lot of pictures of dresses and she looked beautiful in all of them. I can't wait to see what she bought. I hear a knock at my office door and Kristyn came walking in. She had a bag with her and I told her that I wanted to see it on her. She went to the bathroom and got it on and came back to my office my jaw dropped when I saw her in it she looked GORGEOUS I got up and gave her a hug and a kiss and she asked me if I had my tux for the AMA'S and I told her yes. I told her that I would see her later and that I had a few more patients to see she said ok and went and got dressed and headed home. I finished up my last few patients and locked up my office for the night and headed home to my wife. When I got home I saw Kristyn laying on the couch watching our  movie "This is Us" I sat down next to her and started cuddling her. We laid on the couch for a little bit until it was time for bed we went upstairs and while we were getting our pj's on I noticed Kristyn looking in the mirror stroking her belly and I could tell that she started having a little bump. I cannot wait for our baby to be here and we can be a family of 3.