Chapter 13

Niall's POV 

It was the day that we are leaving for London and I'm so excited. Kristyn is 14 weeks pregnant right now and she's been feeling ok she had a doctor's appointment a couple days ago and the doctor said the baby was doing great and was healthy. Kristyn also did a blood test to find out the gender and we plan on finding out the gender before the family does since we can't wait any longer. We were finishing up last minute packing and when we finished we headed to the airport to catch our flight.

Kristyn's POV 

I'm so excited to get to London and Ireland and be with family and tell them that we're expecting! It has been so hard to keep this secret from family but it's been great to have this little secret to ourselves. I had a doctor's appointment the other day before we leave and my doctor said that the baby was doing great and growing on target which is great news I also did a blood test to find out the gender before our family did because we can't wait any longer. I just got the test results back but I'm not opening it till we're in at the airport since we're running around like crazy doing last minute things. We finished everything that we needed to and packed our suitcases in the car and we headed off to the airport. When we got to the airport we made it through security and to our private suite that LAX airport has because of Niall being famous and stuff we just don't want to have fans swarming us. I asked Niall if we should open the test results and he said 'Yes' I opened my email and I clicked on the email from my doctor and I opened the link and I scrolled through it and at the bottom it had the gender. I asked him if he was ready and we looked at the gender and it said that we were having a GIRL! I was so excited and started crying we just hugged and cried we were soooooooooo excited and we're excited for our family to know as well. 

Niall's POV 

When we found out that our baby was a girl we were so excited I'm so happy to be a dad to a baby girl and I'm so excited for my family and Kristyn's family to find out the gender and know that Kristyn's pregnant. I haven't told Kristyn this but I've been feeling really home sick and I really want to ask her if we can move back to Ireland and be near my family especially since we have a kid on the way. But I feel bad because she gave up so much for me, she left her family behind in London to move to America with me and she gave up her entire life to be with me and I'm thankful for that. "Hey babe?" "Yeah?" "I feel really guilty for asking this because I know you gave up so much to be with me but I've been missing my family a lot and I wanted to ask you if it would be ok if we moved back to Ireland to be closer to my family. It's fine if not, I just wanted to ask you." "Babe calm down! I've noticed that you have been missing your family a lot so I was actually going to ask you if you wanted to move back to Ireland but on one condition" "What's that?" "We build our house and have a pool in the backyard." "Sounds like a plan we'll look at land while we're in Ireland." "Sounds good babe." After we finished our conversation they came to our room and got us so we could board the plane first. Kristyn surprised me with our seats being in first class for our flight to London. I'm so lucky to be married to this girl!