When you meet:)!!!!

(ok first chappie here we go)

jay-

You and BFF/N(bff's name) worked at a coffee shop somewhere in ninjago city and you're doing your usual thang and today your boss had made you work on serving coffee.

Boss: "Y/N you have to work manning to serve coffee at the tables only for today and because of this i'll give you a $15 raise"

at first youre all like 'hell nah' but ended up giving in after he mentioned the 15$ raise. At first everything was going well there wern't a lot of people at the shop but the a guy with a blue hoddie and some navy blue jeans walked in with his hoddie on. BFF/N handed you a cup of coffee and said," it goes to the guy with the blue hoddie" you nod and thought to your 'self dang he's cute' and you and your clumsyness didn't help so you acedentally spill coffee over him...... when......

Y/N: I'm sooooooo sorry. umm here

you hand him some napkins 'at least its something right?'you think to your self still not knowing who/how he looks like

he pulls the hoddie down and realize........ you just spilled coffee over the BLUE ninja!!!!

Jay: eh its ok by the way the name's jay

"Y/N" I all you can say extending your arm and he shakes it. What you didn't know was that BFF/n was watching.

Zane-
You walked out of BFF/n you yelled "bye" as she closed the door just as you cross the street you notice a truck and stop and you stand there paralyzed not knowing why to do just as you think your gonna die somebody runs into the street and pushes you out of the way with him on top of you when you open your eyes you notice that he just saved your life that guy that saved you said "You have to be more cautious when crossing the street and my name is Zane"as he gets up he extends his hand as he helps you up all you can say is "thanks and the name's y/n" and he responds "well I have to go my brothers are calling me and I hope I will see you again" and he leaves while you head home.

Cole-
You were heading home from dance practice with BFF/n once you arrive at BFF/n house she hugs you good bye and you walk to your house when all of a sudden ninjabots attack you and the pin you down to the side walk, "please HELP!!!!!" You yell while they take your golden locket necklace from your bag "HELP!!!" You yell again and one of the bots say," no one will hear you" when you notice a flash of black and next thing you know the ninjabots are all gone and he says "you ok" "yea I'm good" you say then he hands you your golden locket necklace and say "I believe this is yours and by the way my names Cole" you say "y/n" and you walk away home thinking I hope we meet again.

Kai-
Today was a start of a new life and school in ninjago city you got up and wore a red flannel shirt and some black skinny jeans with red converse high-tops and your hair was curled and to top it off you wore a black beanie you look at yourself in the mirror and say "mom I'm ready" and she drives you to school
.
.
When you enter you are given a list of your classes and a map because the school was freakin huge and your first class was in room 322 in the east annndddd you went to west 322 and once you walked through the door you say "umm is this room 322 on the east?" And the teacher replies "does this look like the drama class because it's not this is science" he then said "Mr.Flamey would you be kind to show this new student to 322 east?" the guy got up and you thought dang he's pretty cute and he took your arm and escorted you to 322east. "so pretty big school huh?" You said,"yea it so big that the first day I came here I was late for half of my classes, by the way the names Kai" he said "Y/n L/n" you said back "well it looks like we're here um I have lunch 6th period would you like to join me?" he asked and waited for your response which was a "yea see you then" and you walked in blushing while the teacher said "ahh miss L/n welcome ,I see you got lost on your way and since its your first day no so no detention" you sighed in relief and took your seat.

Lloyd-
You raced to doomsday comic store to get a new issue of Starfarer you literally scream "MOTHERDOOMSDAY PLZ TELL ME THERES MORE OF THE NEW ISSUE!!!!!!!!" "There's only one more" and you see a guy around your age with a green hoodie on and about to take the last issue and in your mind you're like 'oh hell nah' and you tackle him to the ground and you and him are fighting over the comic until you say "ugh this is worth fighting for there you take it" they guy pulls down his hoodie and realize you just fought the GREEN ninja over a comic and lost. he helps you up saying" hey if you love this comic so much that you fought/tackled me for it then you should have it and I'm Lloyd." "gee thanks and its Y/n" you both eventually walked out and Lloyd slipped in a pice of paper with his number.....
' hey here's my number if you ever want to call/ text me
Lloyd. 668-111-22'
.
.
.
.
.
.(Just so you know it's not a real #)

................................................................

(this seriously took forever to come up with so yeaaaaa first chappie done!!!!)