F is for Friends

*Winner from the Contest request*

"Have A scenario as to how Y/N and Erika met"
.
.
.
(Ninja of preference) really had no clue how Y/n was associated with Erika. His princess was clam and ever so collected...and Erika...well she was.

Something out of the depths from Ninjago..

"Wacha doing (Ninja of Preference)?" Erika walked in as she sharpened the blade of her Swiss Army knife. "Should I be worried that you have a knife in your hand?" He asked as she clutched the blade.

"No...not unless you ask something stupid." She replied leaning on the table where (Ninja of preference) was sitting at.

"Hey can I ask you something?"

"Better not be anything stupid"

(Ninja of preference) rolled his eyes as he watched Erika sit on the deck, her legs dangling off the bounty as she continued sharpening her blade.

"How..exactly did you meet Y/n?" He asked from his sitting position at the far away table. He saw Erika put the blade on the deck as she turned her head around to face him.

"Come and sit here...it's time for a story.." she replied patting a seat next to her.

He cautiously sat next to her, folding his hands on his lap.

"It all started when we were back in grade school" Erika started. (Ninja of preference) looked surprised, "You knew my princess all these years?" He asked, Erika smirked.

"Yup and I taught her a couple of things back then when we were young" she added.

"Like what?"

"Oh you know...drug dealing" she said casually.

"WHAT?!"

"Just kidding! Don't get your panties in a twist, she was my comrade back in the rebellion." She responded as she continued to sharpen her knife.

Flashback-

"But I need to focus on my own work Mr. Jenson!" A young version of you whined as you clutched your pink overly glittered notebook.

Your teacher rubbed his temples, sometimes he wondered why he even became a teacher. "Listen Y/n...it's just one tutoring session, just help your classmate. She'll meet you up in the library after school." He replied as he vigorously kept grading papers.

An annoyed sigh was heard when he jumped out of his seat to hear the door slam shut.

"Ugh! Kids.."

You walked upstairs to the school library where she should meet one of your life long best friends. "Anti-Social...stupid mom and dad probably set me up for tutoring to get friends. Stupid teachers, getting me to help people. Stupid homework. Stupid anxiety. Stupid Mr. Jenson. STUPID SCHOOL!" She screamed as she walked inside the library where she was shushed by the librarian, but ignored the elderly lady anyways. You dragged your feet upstairs and turned your head to see a girl with a messy high pony tail and a bored look on her face.

"So, you're my tutor?" Asked the girl in the seat. You nodded with an expressionless fact.

"Well I'm Erika and let's get this over with, Ive got a date with a food tray after this." She responded. You chuckled a little taking a seat while reviewing complex fractions and exponents.

After about an hour of hearing you explain everything Erika perks her head up, "so quick question, do you hate these scruffy uniforms we wear?"
Putting your book down, you look down at the dress shirt, tie, skirt, knee high socks and shoes you're both wearing.
"Of course I do..everyone does" You replies putting your books into your school bag, signaling the end of the tutoring session.
Erika grinned as she packed her things and took off leaving a note in-front of you.

Join the rebellion, no more shall we suffer in these stupid uniforms...
Meet me during lunch, it's about to go down.
             ~E (PS: This'll be the start of a beautiful friendship)

Closing the note, you smiled. Indeed it was the start of a beautiful friendship

P r e s e n t_
"So uh yeah that's how we met, nothing special really. Unless you count being suspended for accidentally pushing the vice principal down the stairs.." Erika finished.

(Ninja of preference) stared at her wide eyed. "You guys got suspended for throwing a rebellion against uniforms?" He laughed.

Erika rolled her eyes, "Sweetheart, because of us, those kids of today don't have to wear them anymore."

"I DONT REGRET PUSHING HIM DOWN THE STAIRS" You yelled from across the deck. (Ninja of preference) fell over laughing, as Erika punched him in the arm, rolling her eyes.

You smiled at the fond memory.
.
.
.
.
.
Sweets it's been a year and I finally got this request from a contest done! (Sorry if it's bad!) plus I added the whole (Ninja of preference) since it would've taken even longer to complete!

Well I've hoped you've enjoyed this! (I'm still on HOLD with my books but decided to put this out there!)

~E