Jay-The Date!!!

A/n: yea so I haven't updated in a while. It was all WATTPAD's fault it erased this chappie!!!! Took me forever to figure out what I wrote so yeaaaa. that pic is a surprise and you'll find out vat it iz when you read the chappie hope u like it???;)
.
.
.
-Text convo-between you and BFF
You: sup girl
BFF: hey wat u need?
You: you need to help me get ready for my date. I've got a date and your like a boss when it comes to dolling people up.Right?
BFF: OMIGOSH YOU GOT A DATE? YOU GOTTA LOOK FANCY COME OVER NOW YOU KNOW BEAUTY TAKES TIME YA KNOW?
You: Gezz. ok I'll be right over in 10 :)
.
.
.
Text convo: between you and Jay
.
You: hey jay is it ok if you pick me up at my friends house instead?it's right across from my house
Jay: sure, but we're still going on a date right? right? right?
You: haha of course we are see you later☺️
.
.
-Time skip: at your bff's house-
.
"Ahhhhh(insert loudest shriek heard to man, or woman in this case), my BFF has her first date!!! Wait do I know this guy? Is he treating you like a lady? Is he even nice to you? Girl Cuz if he's not I'll walk over to his house right now and beat the crap out of him!!!" Your friend screamed and then worried. you tried to tell her that...
"His name is Jay he's a ninja and we're going just as friends ok? So no need to worry ,it's just a date man take a chill pill😒"you said kind of annoyed to your BFF
"Wait then let's get started!!"
Ok I've got the drees for my date but you gotta do my hair, K?"
"K!"
(A/n: look at the pic from you outfit to know wat your hair looks like)
As BFF/n was doing your hair she asked how you two met and what happened right after. you tried to answer all her questions as much as possible but she just kept shooting out questions.
"Done with the hair turn around, hope you like it!!!!!😉"
You turn around to look in the mirror and glance at your self and look in awe.
"BFF/n, it's beautiful" you look at your self once more before slipping your blue pumps, putting on your dress on, and putting on your mothers necklace (uhh you change in the bathroom in PRIVATE .see pic from your outfit-Jay, not the one from the top it's a surprise!!!!)
You walk out of the bathroom to se your friend talking to Jay
"OMIGOSH y/n you look awesome!!" Your BFF said while you ignored her comment to see Jay wearing a black tux with a blue tie. you just stand there looking at him with you sort of daydreaming and him doing the same. Until.......
"Ummm don't you guys have somewhere to GO?????" Your BFF just snapped you out of your daydreams as well as Jay's.
"Uh yea lets go y/n" jay says as he interlocks with your arm and leave BFF/n house with her winking at you😉. You just roll your eyes.
As you and Jay walk for what seems like forever he finally opens a door revealing a restaurant with a table, 2 chairs, some musicians playing soft music, and a butler(yassss you get fancy foooooddd and the butlers a monkey:don't ask I'm still childish Ok? Don't judge) Jay pulls out the seat for you to sit on and he sits as well. you guys end up talking and eat and even playing with the monkey butler who ate Jays food. He pays and he leads you out where you two walk to the park under the biggest tree in ninjago city. you guy take a seat and start a conversation...
"You look stunning tonight ya know?" You blush at his comment.
" You don't look too bad your self" you joke as both end up laughing like crazy until he pulls out a small box wrapped in turquoise paper. he pulls out a lightning bolt necklace( see pic at top ) and you just stare until you break the awkwardness
"Jay you didn't have to"you say
"But I wanted to" he says
"It's beautiful Jay" you say as he helps you take off your mothers necklace and puts on the OTHER necklace he got you. you take another glance and notice as Jay lifts up your chin and kisses you😳. It doesn't take you a while for you to kiss back and you wrap your hands around his neck while his hands are at your waist. You both break away with your foreheads still touching and you say, "so are we like boyfriend-girlfriend now?"
He says " I don't know maybe?" Then you suddenly frown and quickly chuckles "yea,yea we are I was just kidding" and you two gaze at the stars for a few minutes until you say,"looks like I have to go, walk me home?"
"Yea, lets go beauty"
.
.
-time skip:brought to you by cactus juice..... "it's the quenchiest!!!!🙈🙉🙊"-
.
.
You wave goodbye as he comes up to you and kisses you on the cheek and you stand there blushing like crazy.
.
BEST NIGHT EVER!!!!!
.
A/n: did you get that last time skipp huh?huh? It was from avatar:last air bender. BEST SHOW EVER, second ranking in my book. Coming up next: The Date-Zane!!!!! Did you like the surprise?