Back To....DAMN IT!

Oh well there's always that time...the back to school commercials got me like
^look At pic^.....

Me: *jumps out of window in hopes to die* SCREW DA SCHOOL SYSTEM!!!!

Well on with it!!!
Ha! You thought I'd never let you have an education here.......
.
.
.
Kai-

"Half off for back to school supplies!" You heard the T.v commercial say, you dropped the knife you had in your hand, you were making dinner, and that commercial played.....

"NO! NO! NO!!! NOOOOOOO!!!" You yelled going down on your knees...

"Come down! Supplies are limited!" The T.v finishes off....let's say the ninja are gonna need a new t.v.....

"THE T.V!!!!" You heard Kai say....
The knife that fell on the floor ended up stuck on the T.v........

"I DONT WANNA GO TO SCHOOL!!!" You rampaged on, forgetting about dinner......

"Y/N!" You heard Kai yell out loud, causing you to flinch....
"What?" You nervously said.

"YOU BROKE MY T.V!!!" Kai yells while hugging the t.v....you watch him quietly sob as he hugs the t.v and you feel sorry for some reason......

"I'm sorry...." You quietly say, Kai looks up to you, tears in his eyes....
"Can we burn your school down?" Kai asks, your eyes lighten up....

At (insert School name)

"And we gonna let it......" You start off...
"BURN!BURN! BURN!" Kai yells with his fist of fire........

Your school now may need......slight...repairs........
.
.
.
.
Cole-

"Ahhhh Cake!" You said sniffing the chocolate cake, so sweet, so tasty, so delicious......

Yet something caught your eye....

Y/n, M/n, L/n....Welcome to a new year! Please Report To room 209 to receive your schedule

         We hope to see you soon!
    ~(Insert High School Name)

That demon letter was in bold letters....you read it before dropping your plate, causing it to shatter.....

"NOOOOOOOO!!!!!" You yelled, "NO!!!" You screamed, causing Cole who was sleeping to wake up and burst into the kitchen with his Pj's on and scythe in hand....

"WHATS THE EMERGENCY?!" Cole yelled. He saw you getting the letter and ripping it up into shreds and jumping on the letter.
"NO!, NO!, NO!" You yelled as you jumped on the letter, Cole watched with an eye brow raised,
"NO SCHOOL! NO!" You yelled as you picked up the shreds and tossed them into the trash can.

Cole had the Ohhhhh face on as he watched you, but then....

"NOOOO!!!! THE BABY!!!" He yells running over to you, you thought he was coming over to comfort you.....

Instead he rushed past your open arms and dived down at the floor....

"YOU MONSTER!" He yells at you as he strokes floor cake. "STAY WITH ME!! LIVEEEEE!!!" Cole yells as he picks up the floor cake and places it on a new plate....you stay in your place...kinda shocked....
"Uhm how about....DONT GO Y/N!" You yelled at Cole, cole looked back at you.
"Oh yeah.....DONT LEAVE ME SENEPAI!!!!" He yells dropping he plate with cake, running over to you and hugging you. You saw the cake drop....again.
"WHATS WRONG WITH YOU!" You and Cole said together as you both dropped on your knees and tried to pick up the remains of the floor cake, you forgetting that you have school in 3 days....everyone else saw your little cake scene....eyes wide open...
.
.
.
Jay-