Adding Ronin.... (Scenarios)

Here you go my Ronin fans!
He's gonna be in dis book...
Some of these will be short, I wanna get to more scenarios before school starts and I get enrolled into honors classes...
-_- SCREW DA SCHOOL SYSTEM
Soooooo.....
Here we go!!!!!
.
.
.
.
Meeting Him....

You lived in the village of Sitx your whole life! And now it was being possessed by some ghost thing and ghosts are everywhere and you and your family are frozen as trying to figure out what to do now....

You were looking around to see many people screaming, running frantically around as a man in a long white beard and an elder lady were trying to evacuate many people as they could, just then a huge piece of wood falls over you.
"Y/N!!!!" You dad yells, luckily the wood probably sprained your ankle, not that much damage....

"Dad take (little sisters name) and go!" You say as you lay there trying to get out.
"But..."
"GO! I'll be fine, I promise!" You say and your dad and little sister take one last glance before being evacuated with a large crowd on a boat.

Well this is how it ends...huh...
You say, trying to get out. And next thing you know there's a guy in a red bamboo/straw hat lifting the wood off of you.
(idk what the material is made from
-_-)
"C'mon!" He says extending his hand over to you, you sit there trying to get up but you whimper at the pain, he groans
(NO!!!!NOT THAT WAY!!! You lil pervs)
"Well I can't! My ankle is sprained! You can just leave me here you know!" You say waving your hands in a frantic motion.
You expected him to leave you there to your doom...buuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttt....

Instead he quickly carried you bridal-Style and held you close to him, he tried to reach the boat the was nearly leaving, but when you two got there, the boat was speeding off into a distance, the demon thing following close behind leaving Stix.
"You can put me down now..." You say, instead he keeps you in his arms.
"Don't you have a sprained ankle?" He says raising an eyebrow. You nod,
"Well can you at least take me home?"
"Sure" he replies with a small smile.
You show him the way, to your surprise your house wasn't demolished, unlike the others....

He walks in and sets you down on the couch.
"Need anything else?"
"Nah I'm good, thanks for your help....ummm...?" You say.
"Ronin" he replies, "Thanks Ronin for saving me" you say with a small smile, he smiles back an closes the door behind him.

Now how am I gonna get up and eat?
.
.
.
.
.
Meeting Again.....

After a couple of days, you were up and walking again, even though you haven't eaten in a while, due to your leg....
You finally got up and cleaned up a bit and made yourself a buffet. You wandered around the house and looked at your father's and little sisters belongings...

They're not here anymore....

Only some of the population stayed back, including you and Ronin. As you walked up you noticed a door up top.
You being a curious person....
You decided to open it up, when you did a bright light from the sky peered down, and realized it led up to the roof.

You climbed up and sat down, you admired all the colors of the sunset, so peaceful, tranquil, and majestic. 

As day turned into night you decided to head back down. But with a flip of a heel, your suddenly falling of the roof of your own house!

Why do you hate me world!! Why!!!??

Are your final thoughts as you brace yourself for an impact. Yet it never comes, you keep your eyes shut, as you feel a pair of strong arms wrap around you, you open an eye to see...