The Date-Cole

A/N: Im sorry for the late update, im grounded and they took my laptop and phone away so i have to use my bitchy-auto correcting spelling tablet. So yea enjoyyyy!!!
.
-at your bff's house-
.
"OMIGOSH GURL U HAVE A DATE WITH THE MASER OF EARTH!!!!!" bff/n said with your ears nearly poping out. "yes, but seriously you gotta help me i dont know what to do, I came here for your help not for you to shriek in my ears" you said kind of annoyed.
.
'30mins later after finding a dress and shoes later at the mall'(now you at bff/n house)
.

you both arrive when you see bff/n drop the shopping bags. "I think I got it"you hear bff/n say in a whisper and she takes your hand up to her room
"uhhh what u got?" you yell as she draggs you up the stairs.
.
'Another time skip brought to you by the monkey butler.....🙈🙊🙉'
.
"LOOK AT THE MIRROR"bff/n said
"I'm scared"you whisper under your breath.she hands you a mirror and you take a look.................(the dumbass writter cant describe the hair style so look at the picture from 'youroutfit-cole)
"are you sure YOU did dis?" you say shocked and amazed.(you such a supportive friend like i am☺️😏😇)your friend gave you the 'seriously' look along with the 'i thought you were supportive' look and you both ended up laughing hystaricaly. "ok enough woth the looks get in your dress and heels gurl,he'll be here any moment"
.
-time skip to after 10mins-
.
you walk out and bff/n is squealing with delight. "wait i have to tell Cole that he's gotta pick me up at your house" you say
"YAY A CELEBRTY IS GONNA HAVE MY ADRESS"bff/n squeals again.
"yo back off he's MY friend" you say.
"gezz"😕bff/n says as you dail Cole.
.
-phone convo with you and Cole-
.
"Hey Cole."
"Hey y/n you almost ready ill be there in 10"
"yea about that, is it ok if you pick me up at my friends house"
"sure and why?"
"she helped me get ready and wants a CELEBERTY to show up at her front door."
"hahah ok just tell me where"
"2 streets down from my house, its a big house on your right you can't miss it"
"alright see you in 10"
"bye"-
.
-phone convo ended-
.
.
"so?" bff/n said anxiously
"he's gonna be here in 10mins" you said nerviously and excitedly. "omg you forgot your golden locket, acsesories will top off your outfit" bff/n said. Just as she was talking you got your necklace and turn around to see bff/n letting Cole in and almost fainting, "well she got what she was looking for, a CELEBERTY" you say while blushing.
.
(A/N:why were you blushing? because you saw a hansome Cole standing there in a black tux with a black tie at the doorway looking at you.Duhhh)
.
"you ready?" Cole said with a hint of nerviousness in his tone.
"yea but i gotta get my necklace on. Help me?" you said and he nodded.

you grabbed your hair to one side and Cole got your necklace and put it on you. What you didnt notice is that bff/n was getting up and taking pictures of Cole and you and posting it on social media(a/n: choose the social media,K?)
"Lets go y/n i've got a special night planned for the both of us." he says while opening the door for you. He takes your hand and you are both walking with your hands interlocked with each others.
.
-time skip to your date place-
.
your there with Cole in a really loooonnngg line to see or do something yet your still confused.
.
-another 30min time skip-
.
you walk inside to see a HUGE chandelier in the middle of a HUGE room with couples dancing to a slow beat song. (a/n:yasss u be dancing to ze beat of ze song) you stand there nerviously untill.....
"lets dance,may I?" Cole asks you formally
"yes,you may" you say formaly too. He takes your hand and pulls you out on the dance floor and he puts his right hand on your waist while his left hand was iterlocked with your left hand while your right hand was on his shoulder. (like ballroom dancing💃) it seems like a year passed as you both twirl and spin around and by the time you notice it your the only couple on the dance floor while others are squealing and awwwwing in a circle around you and yet you still dance. By the end of the slow song Cole gives you a last spin and brings you towards him and your lips connect for about what seems like a life time but only for a minute. When you pull away everyone claps and some are wolf-whisteling. you just stand there blushing crazy red and Cole is holding your hand smiling like theres no tomorrow.
.
-time skip-(to ze parlk-insert french accent)
.
you walk by ninjago pond,which is in the park and take a seat on the park bench. You shiver a bit and Cole notices this so being the gentelmen he is he puts his coat over you and pulls you in close, so close you hear him say, "Y/n, I love you and i would do anything to be with you, your the only person who lightins my day and the only person who I think of before going to sleep" you start tearing up at his words and pulls you in for a kiss yet this one was more passionate than the one before. When you both pull away for air Cole begins to talk....
"so?"Cole says
"so, what?" you say confuzzeled
"will you be my girl?"he says
"uhhh, let me think?" you say teasingly.
you see Coles expression and burst out, "a million times yes" you give him a big, embracing bear hug and when you both pull away from the hug you see him holding something........
you open it up and see that its a heart shaped rock with both of your initials engraved on it. You took it in your hands and felt the rock with your fingers. "I love it" you say in a whisper.
You stay at the park for a few more minutes before deciding to head back home. When you head home you keep on his coat with his arm hugging at your waist. When you arrive at your house you give him a peck on his cheek and you walk inside and turn your head one last time to see Cole waving his hand goodbye and you shut the door and sigh with a smile and head up to your room. (A/n :of course you give him his coat back hes, your not leaving your date freezing, that would be rude.)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A/N: YASSSSS A CHAPPIE IS DONE..... and im soooooo soorrryyyy for abandoning you guys for like 2 days. Took a lot of thinking for this chappie,hope you guys liked it and next chappie is (insert drum roll plus trumpets)
.🎺
.🎺
.🎺
.🎺
.🎺
.🎺
.🎺
.🎺
.🎺

'The Date-Lloyd'!!!!!!!!!
.
.
.
.
.
✌️OUT