BISH WHAT->Fight (didnt see it comming did ya?)

A/n: READ DIS...............
So I'm not really good at writing parts, like when you have a fight. But your ninja will cheat, sort of, on you. Writting this just puts pain in my heart, because I believe that each couple should be happy, with no fighting at all. But sadly, there's always gotta be a time where you eventually fight,........
.
.
.
.
.
Kai-
Kai's P.o.v:
Ughhhh. Why the hell is Skylor here? Does she still not get the memo?
"Get lost" I say and she smirks at me and charges towards my lip. I was caught off guard and she got what she wanted. I don't know why I didn't shove her off. Let's just hope y/n doesn't find out about this..........
.
Your p.o.v:
I was walking towards the door to see my amazing boyfriend, Kai. And I walk in to see Kai and some other chick making out?????Bish what????? I think to myself and keep it to myself. I'm practically paralyzed and dont know what to say. But I feel rage and anger come up and finally have strength....
"KAI" I yell louder than usual. I felt warm tears escaping my eyes and let them escape.
"Why? I thought I was your only one?"
Then he quickly escaped that girls clutches and turned towards me and tried to reason with me but I just pushed him aside as hard as I could and charged towards the slut.
With all that anger I had inside me I needed to take it out on something. I ended up bitch-slapping the smirking girl. And with that I run out and look back one last time to see Kai running towards me, but I leave, sprinting as fast as I could before I could start bursting into tears.
.
Kai's P.O.V:
I turned to a smirking Skylor who was coming closer yet for another kiss. I push her away and chase towards y/n, when I see her, there are tears and stained mascara and the final thing she says is, "I thought I was your only one" and that hit me hard. She leaves and I start to chase after her
"Y/N!!! WAIT!!!!" I yell but I was too late and the final thing I said in a whisper was "you are my only one".....
.
.
.
.
.
Jay-
After Nya caught you and Jay kissing, you knew something, something BIG was gonna happen, but you didn't know until you walked in on it..
A few good 30 mins you leave and you walk back in on Jay and Nya kissing.
"BITCH WHAT???!!!!" You say out loud so that everyone in the bounty could hear you. And instantly they both pulled apart, Nya smirking, and Jay regretful, knowing that you showed up. You felt a surge of a anger corrupt you and you walked up to Jay and slapped him right across the face, leaving his cheek red. Tears stream down your eyes and you notice that the rest of the ninja were watching at that scene. Kai on the other hand actually took Nya away before something ugly could occur between you two. You turn and say out loud as your lungs could carry
"WERE THROUGH!!!!!" And leave the bounty and a broken hearted Jay back on the bounty. You sprint out of the bounty and head towards Bff/n's never looking back.........
.
Jay's P.o.v:
I'm frozen solid as y/n watches me and a smirking Nya. I don't know what to say, or do. I just stand there like an idiot and she comes up to slap me right across the face.
I definitely know I deserve that and probably much more. But with that I clearly got the memo that she wants to break up with me. I chase after y/n, I see the tears streaming down her pale face which makes me want to chase her even more and tell her that it wasn't my fault.
But I'm too late.......
She's gone.........
And she's probably never gonna forgive me, but I have to try................
.
.
.
.
.
Cole-
You were walking(more like climbing) to get to the bounty's deck an once you get there you thought that Cole would greet you like he always does.....
But HELL NO you walk up to be greeted by a kissing Cole and Nya.
"BITCH- wait no..... SLUT!!!!" You say correcting your self and getting Cole and Nya's attention. Cole pushed her away and turned to you. You had the nerve to kick him where dat sun don't shine. And he fell with a grunt. As for Nya, lets just say she earned a bitch slap from you and luckily she didn't end up having a early funeral.
"What the Hell Cole, I thought I was yours, you even say it your self. But I guess you say it to every girl!!!!" You say loud and angry that the rest of the ninja come out, holding popcorn in their hands and stuffing their faces. Yiu dint care that they were there you where still yelling at Cole and you could see the hurt on his eyes, the regretted look in his eyes, but you still yelled, giving the other ninja and a knocked out Nya a good show they'll remember. Suddenly tears stream down your face and you break.
"You know what? I'm done! See you never....." and with that Cole instantly ran after you and chased you but you luckily lost him on your way to bff/n's house.
.
Cole's P.o.v:
I can't believe I was that stupid for falling in that dirty trick Nya just played on me. It caused me the one I want to be with. Now I have to do everything thing in my power to get her back, because without her I'm nothing............
.
.
.
.
.
Zane-
You were taking a walk down a path through Ninjago park, the same path leading to that pond/ lake Zane took you to on your first date to be exact.
It was peaceful, exactly like you wanted it to be.
You finally reach the end of the path and tears sting your eyes as Zane and some other girl, more like a metal nindroid, you stand there because you think Zane would do something, but you were wrong.
Instead she grabbed Zane's hand and he let her and they kept walking like it was nothing.
You had just about enough of this and walked up straight to both of them and slapped Zane right across the face, even though it kinda hurt because he was metal.
"Are you serious? I take a walk in the park to see you and HER?" You yell out loud so that you cause a scene in front of everyone.
"Y/n, let me explain its not what it looks like, I-......."
But he was cut off by you yelling at him
"No, it's exactly what it looks like, you player!!!!!!" You yell and earn a lot of "oooooooohhh's" from the crowd.
"We're through" you yell as tears escape your eyes, and run out as fast as your legs could carry you before you tear up more.
You've just had about enough of this.............................
.
Zane's P.o.v:
I was walking down with P.I.X.A.L, my dear good friend. We've haven't seen each other in ages and were catching up on things and I was telling her about y/n an how amazing she was. P.I.X.A.L then told me that I was in deep love with y/n and I told her that I knew that already. Then she told me on what my next move would be. I really didn't know what to say, I knew what she meant but I couldn't thank her enough so I gave her an affectionate hug and that's when y/n showed up. She had the wrong idea. And if I ever want to be whole again I need to tell her the truth...........
.
.
.
.
.
Lloyd-
Heading out of the comic book store you were happy to see Lloyd. But not happy to see him wrap his arm around some other girls waist
"Long time no see. My fave dude"The girl said. You had a Bish what? Face on as you observe what was going on between them, What really disturbed and angered you was what came up next. He got up and hogged each other and then were like that for some time, at least until you had enough of it an walked right up to him and gave him a peace of your mind.
"Player!!!!!!" You say as tears sting your eyes and you shove him and that girl was defending him!
"Hey don't treat him like that!!!" The girl says but you ignore her.
"Y/n, let me explain I-..."
"No I don't wanna hear it! You played me and I was dumb enough to fall for it! See you never, we're through!!!!"
"Wait y/n!!!!!!!" Lloyd yelled as you left.
"Never going back" you say to your self as you leave the player.
.
Lloyd's P.o.v:
I was outside the comic store. I had no idea y/n was here. I was meeting up with my big sister. I hadn't seen her in years, ever since she went to reform school. I was over excited that I just had to give her one of my biggest hugs. That when y/n showed up and got really mad. She got the wrong memo and now I think I lost her. My sister got the message after she heard the word 'player'.
Now I have to get her back.
I need to.................
.
.
.
.
.
Yay, I did it!!!!!!!
I managed to make a fighting chappie without crying.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ok scratch that.............
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I defenatly needed some ice cream after writing this. I actually ended up being sad. Now to eat my pancakes with some soothing vanilla ice cream............
.
✌🏻️OUT
~E..........