Scares, Frights, and "Oh My!" (When its Halloween)

Yes I've received A LOAD of T's and D's from you guys! I'm working on it.....but I'll only be doing the best ones...and no I will not included the ones with the guys kissing eachother....like bish, what would Y/n say? She'd probably murder me! So yeah....only the best truths and dares will be put up....which should be out later today or tomorrow.....ON WITH DA CHAPTER!!!!!!!
.
Kai-

"WAKE UP!!!! ITS HALLOWEEN!!!" You screamed and pranced in Kai's room, he only groaned and smacked his pillow on his face.

"Leave me alone Y/n....." He said under the pillow. You ignored it....

"GET UUUUUUUP!" You yelled shaking him. He did so....

"HOLY MOTHER OF CHEESEBALLS!!!" You screamed as Kai woke up....

For he had red eyes, his hair somehow turned black, and he didn't look like his normal self....he looked.....possessed....

Kai laughed silently, while you had a shocked yet scared expression on your face.

You held the holy water infront of him.

"NOT TODAY SAT-" you said throwing a bucket of holy water. Kai screamed because of his fear....water....

"Y/N!" He yelled getting up, drenched in holy water.

"Happy Halloween?" You say, laughing nervously and backing away.

"GET BACK HERE!!!!!" Kai called out, running after you.

Cole-

Baking cupcakes for everyone on Halloween.....maybe it's a bit frightening to see Cole make them.....

"So we put salt..."

"COLE NO!"

"And what about sour cream?"
You facepalmed at Coles idotness,
"No....we use frosting...." You replied.

"So that's why when I bake, my cupcakes are....creamy...."

"Did you SERIOUSLY not know how to bake cupcakes?" You reply, he nods.

"I'll let you do decorations on the cupcakes? Okay?" You reply, Cole
Nods eagerly.

As you finished baking, the lights in the kitchen and downstairs flickered, everyone was upstairs doing their own thing. And outside was dark, a night owl ho'ed, the full moon above, and you didn't even realize that you had no oven mits on, and....

"OW!" You yelled at the sizzling pain as you dropped the tray of hot cupcakes onto the counter.

You heard a laugh...an all TOO familiar laugh.

"Cole get out here....I know it's you...." You asked annoyed, the lights still off.

"Uhhhhh this is Jake....from State Farm...." He replied, you laughed.

"Alright Jake from State Farm....show yourself..."

The lights flicked on, and there was Cole...in a State Farm outfit...

"You gotta be kidding?" You asked trying not to laugh. Cole nodded, you couldn't take it anymore that you walked out of the kitchen to relax.

As you sat on the couch you remembered.....

"DONT TOUCH THE CUPCAKES COLE!!!!!!!!"