Girl-napped...

Sounds better than Kidnapped....

Hey! I like to be original!
.
.
.
.
Kai-

Your were walking through the park...

It was definitely quiet...just how you liked it.

Away from all that school stress, away from the loudness in the Bounty!

Away from Kai...he could definitely be annoying at times....but you still loved him.

"Awwww a baby bird!" You say looking down at the bird that was in the grass, it was chirping rapidly.

You looked up, and there was the mother bird, you carefully picked up the baby bird and placed it back into the nest with its mother. The two birds chirped in happiness while you smiled.

You walked away...

"Are you Y/n?" A man in a black hoodie asked....you looked dumb founded.

"Uhhhhh....no?" You reply stuttering. The man seemed to notice your stumbling words, he knew you were lying.

Panicking....you tried to make a run for it, but the man had a strong grip on your hand.

In an instant, he pulled out a knife and jabbed it in your side, causing you to scream in pain, and your shirt to soak in the crimson red blood of yours....

In a matter of milli seconds, your vision blurred and you collapsed to the ground, only to be dragged by the man.

The thing is....your necklace that Kai gave you for your first date fell off of you...

A BIG mistake....
.
.
.
.
Jay-

"See you tomorrow!!!" You yelled at Erika, who rolled her eyes and walked away. You giggled as she walked away.

The only reason she was ticked off, was that you scored a higher grade on your science test than her.

You walked your way to the Bounty, enjoying the breeze in your hair and face. It's was sweater season, the best season in your opinion......

Your backpack bounced with every stride you made.

And it didn't take seconds for the joyous and peaceful moment to turn into a complete disaster.

Within seconds your vision blurred as a cloth was placed on your face.

"MMMMPPPHHHH--...J-....." Your words were muffled. Your keys dropped in the process as the mysterious kidnapper dragged you away, unconscious.
.
.
.
.
Cole-

You walked the streets at night....

May not be the best idea since you walked through the dangerous part of Ninjago...

"I'm so fucking stupid..." You mumbled as you walked past hobos and drunk men and boys around your age.

Feeling uncomfortable, you pulled your f/c hoddie up to be unrecognizable.

Feeling the night autumn breeze felt great as you almost made it to the Bounty.

I said almost....

You felt your hoddie being tugged, you shaked it off believing it was the harsh wind.
But nooooooooooo, you just had to turn around to see what it was, it looked somewhat like Cole...