Mindless fights...

Here you go you people.....
.
.
.
.
Kai~

"Nikki !!!!"

"Iggy!!!!!"
You and Kai were both were arguing over who rapped better....

"She can't even rap!" Kai yells. You roll your eyes.
"I can barley understand what the hell Nikki says!!!" You say flailing your arms around.
Out of nowhere Cole bursts in....

"Who dat?" He points at both of you...
You turn around to see someone familiar......
"E-R-I-K-A! Dats right bishes. ITZ ME!!!!!" She says snapping her fingers and getting up from the couch....
"E?" You yell.
(Ahahahah!!! I'm here too!😈)
"Great to see you too Y/n!" She says hugging you.....

"Who DAT hot tamale?" E says pointing at Kai, you glared at her causing E to raise her hands in defense, she then smirks....
"You're dating....😏" you nod, Kai is comfused and Cole stands there surprised....

"Who dat?" Cole asks again.
"Guys this is Erika..." You say,
"E....its E..."'she replies narrowing her eyes.
"Tamales!!!!!!!" All of you hear Misako say.
"GIMME TAMALES!!!!" E yells before running out of the room, momentarily E comes back and pokes her head through the door.
"And btw...Iggy is better" she says before running again.
Y/n: "HA!"
Kai: -_-.....
.
.
.
.
Jay-

"No Were having pizza!!!"

"Nu uh!!! I brought tamales!!!"

"But I want PIZZA!!!!"

You and Jay argued over what type of food to eat. You already brought food and Misako already called it out.
"TAMALES!!!!!" Both of you heard someone call out.....
"E?" You said surprised.
"The one and only bishes!" She says smiling.
"Who da fauq is this?" Jay asks pointing at her. You roll your eyes....
"Long lost friend...found again!" You said running up to hug her.
"QUEIRRO TAMALES!!!!" She yells, you laugh, Jay somewhat looks frightened by E's sudden outburst.
"Told you.." You reply smirking, Jay pouting and crossing his arms as E dives for the tamale bag under the table.
"FOOD!!!!!" She yells as she hides under the table.
"Fine...we'll have it your way..." Jay says...
"Better hurry...E's almost done.." You say warningly, Jay goes wide eyed.
"SENEPAI!!! NOOO!!!!" Jay yells before diving under the table.
You sit there proud....you just won this fight. And by the looks of it...you just remembered...
"Don't touch her tamales!!!!" You yell knowing what would happen next....
"AGH!!! YOU PENDEJO!!!" E yells at the top of her lungs before grabbing a fork and chasing Jay who had the tamale bag.
"Too late....." You say wide eyed...
.
.
.
.
Cole~

"Cupcakes!!!"

"Cake!"

"Cupcakes!!!"

"CAKE IZ BAE!!!!" Cole yells out loud,
"Uhm...excuse me?" You say giving him a glare, a fork then pins Cole's sleeve,
"Cupcakes it is..." Cole says nervously.

"YOUR WELCOME!!!!!" Someone yells from the door. You look to see non other than a long lost friend....
"E!!!!" You yell...
"Damn. Right I am..." She says holding another fork.
"Who dat?" Cole asks trying to get the fork out, but failing miserably.
"This is E.....E, this is Cole my-"
"Boyfriend...I know" she replies smirking.
"How'd you..."you say astonished.
"I have my ways.....I'm your creator.." She replies mumbling the last part and checking her phone.
"What?" You and Cole said in unison.
"NOTHIN!" E replies dropping her phone.
"Can we get cake?" Cole says finally taking the fork out.
You went wide eyed and grabbed E's fork.
"Cup. Cakes!" You say giving him a deadly stare, as well as throwing the fork at him.
"Cupcakes!!! GIVE Y/N CUPCAKES!!" Cole yells as E leaves, you smirking a victory.
.
.
.
.
Zane-