SHES GONE???!!! (AKA: Finding out you're gone)

I almost had a panic attack...I thought wattpad deleted this book....*places hand over chest*

GRACIAS JESUS CHRISTO!!!!!
.
.
.
.
Kai-

"Damn it Y/n!!!" Kai yelled as he threw his phone across the room....it was the 20th call already and you haven't picked up.

"DAMN IT!" He yelled again rushing to pick up his cracked phone

(Me: don't worry Kai...it's happens...Kai: you got kidnapped? Me: hell no...but I've smashed my phone....Kai: -_-..)

He paced around the room, wondering where you were, it was passed midnight and he was sweating bullets and trembling as he tried not to be pessimistic.

"Kai....*sleepy voice* aren't you going to sleep?" Nya rubbed her eyes as she walked in on Kai pacing the room.

"NO! I need to find Y/n! She hasn't returned my calls, emails, messages, Direct messages on Instagram, kik messages, nothing Nya! NOTHING!!!" Kai exclaimed, shaking his sister by her shoulders.

"Whoa...calm down...maybe she's home with her parents..." Nya reasoned.
Kai nodded in disapproval.

"No because her parents an her got into a fight the last time she visited"
(Remember the chapter where I had Y/n(you) confront your parents about your powers? If not then read "Parents EXPLAIN!" Or something like that...)

"She got into a fight?" Nya rubbed her eyes. Kai nodded.

"She wouldn't go back...she even told me...unless." Kai started, Nya left in suspense.

"Unless what?" Nya said stretching.

"She's in trouble..." Kai said quickly before grabbing his sword.

"So you're not going to sleep?" Nya mumbly said. Kai gave his sister the "you've got to be kidding me" face.

"Don't wait up!" Kai yells knocking down the door and forming his energy dragon, flying off.

"I need sleep..." Nya says walking inside and crashing on the couch, after a while her eyes darted open.....

"KAI!!!! WAIT FOR ME!!!!!!"
.
.
.
.

Jay-

"Where are you?" Jay paced around the room, constantly shivering....

"Jay, you've been pacing around the living room for over 5 hours! Sit down!" Cole yelled, being dizzy from Jay's pacing in circles.

"Y/n hasn't picked up!" Jay replied worriedly.

"Like its the end of the world!" Cole replied with a sarcastic tone, changing the channel. Jay rolled his eyes.

"You'd understand if YOUR girlfriend wasn't picking up! Somethings wrong....and I can already feel it...." Jay said sitting down.

"You're being paranoid!" Cole growled munching on his cake.

"I'm going to find Y/n....I just hope it isn't too late...." Jay says running out.
.
.
.
.

Cole-

Cole sat on the couch as he watched Jay leave. Cole then went wide eyed.