!Happy Holidays!

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE!!!! And autocorrect!

.

.

"EEEEEEEEEEK!!!!" Both Lloyd and Yn/L squealed as they jumped up and down screaming like little kids.

"SHUT THE F UP!" An annoyed Yn/K yelled at the couple.

"Aw, be nice! It's the holidays!" Erika said carrying boxes and boxes of ornaments and lights down to the living room.

Everyone dropped their things and turned around.

"Is she..."

"Did she...."

"Oh my..."

"SHES NICE!!!! TAKE COVER!!!" Ronin yelled jumping behind the couch.

"Alright....lets just put this little thing up and I think I'm set while you guys can do the rest while I take a 5 hour nap...." Erika said hanging up the Mistletoe up while everyone was still taking cover.

"Wait....nap?"

"Now that our Erika...." Yn/J added.

And so....the lazy ass friend fell asleep on the couch.

5 Mintues Later...

"No....Tres leches...." Yn/J argued.

"No...Double Chocolate!" Zane hollared back.

Now these two were simply arguing over the desert for their famous Christmas dinner. Each wanted different desserts.

"We're doing double chocolate becuase it's better than tres leches." Zane added looking at the recipe.

"We're doing tres leches" Yn/j replied already making the cake. Zane simply dropped the recepie and stared.

"Chicken?" Zane asked.

"Nope...I got the turkey in the oven..." Yn/J replied already stirring. Zane walked over to the oven and saw the turkey Turing crispy.

"So what do I do?" Zane asked.

"Uhhhh....LEAVE PESANT!!!" Yn/J yelled pelting cucharas at Zane.

*~*~*

"Just a little more..." Erika yelled as she was ontop of Morro, who was ontop of Ronin, who was ontop of Lloyd, who was ontop of Jay, who was ontop of Kai, and lastly who was ontop of Cole supporting all the fatties.

Yn/L, Yn/Z, Yn/K, we're all just waiting for disaster to happen.

Yn/M and Yn/R were already recoding in hopes of disaster.

"Just one millimeter more...." Erika panted. Cole pushed everyone up a bit more.

"Eureka! I did it!" Erika yelled, everyone wobbled.

"GET OFF!!" Lloyd managed to yell. Cole wobbled even more, and there stood Yn/k with the GREAT idea to trip them all.....

"YOU WEIGH ERIKA!!" Morro yelled.

"WEIGH MY ASS YOU UGLY PUTO!!!" She hollared, aaaaaaaaaaaaand....

Ouch...