Catch up!

Hey everyone!

I know I haven't been on here in a while and I'm so sorry for that. I love that people are still asking for imagines and I will work on them as soon as I can. I hope you guys can understand but I've been busy with school, I'm missing so much in school and just don't have the energy to do anything and I'm finishing up drivers Ed this weekend to hopefully get my learners. I'm hoping that either this weekend or even spring break in a couple of weeks will allow me to work on everything and give you guys more things to read. Thank you all for the support you guys have given me. I will be going back and fixing some of my earlier imagines because they suck honestly😅. Again thank you guys so much for all the support you have given me and don't be afraid to message me for requests (I find that works easier just so I can look back and find it easier than in the comments honestly). I love you guys and I hope to really be back soon. The time I could possibly come back for good until school starts again will be summer but again I'm hoping spring break will allow me to work on request but also preferences I've had in my drafts since last year.

Thank you guys for still reading this book and I promise to be back soon. I hope you guys can understand! I hope you guys have a wonderful day or night.❤️❤️