chapter 19 Romeo and juliet

*izuku walked up to his new house*

Izuku:huh even bought me a car? Uncle Winston really lives his peanut butter

*I chuckled to myself as I go inside smiling that it was already refurbished izuku took out his phone and called Brigitte*

Brigitte:hey love what's up?

Izuku:just wanted to tell you I made it to our new house well if we ever retire

Brigitte:I guess we can use it for vacation but that's beside the point I'm glad you made it safely how's the class?

Izuku:spineless wimps that still see the world was black and white

Brigitte:so bad?

Izuku:very bad especially katsuki bakugo that brat has a huge ego he has no right to have I can't wait to break him I can see why my old man loved doing that in the academy 

*Brigitte giggled as izuku sat down on the couch*

Brigitte:like father like son

Izuku:there are 4 with some potential minoru mineta toru hakagure Koji Koda and izumi yagi the first 3 I'm gonna turned them into my own team sannin!

Brigitte:oh my God you were serious about that? I should have never let you watch boruto's dad anime

Izuku:honey I love you but don't even joke about that

Brigitte:yeah yeah naruto is better I get it what about izumi yagi why single her out?

Izuku:im...just interested in her I can't really explain why I just...feel like I want to protect her like I want to protect you but different if it makes sense

Brigitte:kinda? It is strange I mean you don't even know her

Izuku:I know

*Brigitte starts snickering*

Brigitte:maybe you evolved from reaper to batman and want a little Robin

Izuku:oh fuck you!

*both laughed good heartedly*

Izuku:well it's late and I gotta wake up extra early so..

Brigitte:yeah sleep tight love but..are you gonna be OK? It's the first night since the incident that you don't sleep with me

Izuku:i...I should be fine

Brigitte:that's a lie just...try to get some sleep for me

Izuku:I'll try love you honey hope I'll see you soon

*both hanged up izuku walked up to the bedroom and went to sleep*

Inside izuku's brain

*izuku opened his eyes he was running in a hospital robe he stopped to the sounds of screaming he looked around in a panic and saw Brigitte tied down to a chair bloody with drills on her legs and a person in a robe torturing her*

Izuku:Brigitte!!

*he went running but someone punched him straight in the face falling on the ground he growled looking up seeing him again*

Soldier76:my my look who made it out his cell block?

*izuku screamed in anger got up and started punching him or at leasted tried S76 dodged and counter ever punched S76 grabbed izuku's wrist bringing him closer and slamming his knee on his gut taking the air out of him*

S76:man is this the best Gabriel son can do?

Izuku:shut up..

*izuku spits blood on S76 face making him frown before slamming izuku's face right at the window we're Brigitte room was cracking it*

S76:so pathetic can't even land a punch just stand there and look while you're girlfriend dies and you're powerless to stop it

*izuku squirmed trying to to no avail  as he saw the man in the robe grab a needle with a toxic green liquid inside it*

Izuku:no..

Real world

*izuku woke up*

Izuku:NO!!!!

*izuku looked around panicking seeing he was in the bedroom he looked at the clock he only sleep 1 and a half hours izuku didn't even try to go back to sleep he went right to the floor and started doing push ups as fast as he could*

Izuku:need..to be..stronger!

3am at UA

*mineta was sleeping peaceful hugging a Mt. Lady hug pillow until he woke up by having a bucket of water splash to his face he jumped on his bed like a fish looking around*

Izuku:rise and shine my student time to train

*mineta looked behind izuku and saw both toru and Koda also wet*

Izuku:well what are you waiting for and engraved invitation? Get up!

*mineta stumbled out of his bed and went with his classmates and followed izuku to the first floor they were surprised seeing a sleeping little girl and  man both with pink hair and a blue hair woman reading a magazine*

Izuku:pay no attention to them out the dorms now

*They were about to go out but stopped it was raining heavily outside*

Koda:b..but sensei it's...

*izuku pushed Koda to the ground with his foot making Koda fall in the mud*

Izuku:do I look like I dumb I know it's raining I don't give a crap you're gonna train in the rain

Toru:but but but...

Izuku:what did I tell you all yesterday?

*toru shut up and got out along with mineta both helping Koda up izuku gave a small smile seeing that*

Izuku:alright maggots you're going to do training 3 hours before everyone else you're gonna to a 7k run then 1 whole hour of push up and you're final hour I'm gonna train you in martial arts and and clear?!

All 3:y..yes sir!

Izuku:well why are you still here? MOVE MOVE MOVE!!!

*They started running izuku smiled with nostalgia remembering his first day of training*

Flashback

*izuku fell on the ground tired wet and now body full of mud*

Gabriel:did I say you could rest maggot?!!

Izuku:n..no sir..

Gabriel:then get up or maybe you don't belong in overwatch !!

End of flashback

Izuku:ah good times good times

To be continued