chapter 63 he was in a group of people known for saving people

Last time

Inko:you can finish your work when you are better

*Before izuku could complain, the door opened again*

Toshinori:worry not for i am here!! Izumi how are you honey?!

Izuku:oh lovely it's a big happy family reunion

*Izuku said dryly, toshinori looked at him and frowned deeply*

Toshinori:you...

Now

*the room was quiet, izuku glanced at inko who was distracted so izuku took his emergency pen and kept writing his paperwork*

Izuku:if your here to see my intern don't let me stop you

*Izuku said with no emotion on his voice as toshinori made its way inside slowly his expression of anger never leaving his face*

Toshinori:this is your fault she's here because of you!

*Izuku didn't dignify that with a response he just yawned and kept writing*

Izumi:d..dad! I'm here because of quirk exhaustion!

Inko:and don't you dare try to blame him on that i know you saw the news without izuku....

Izuku:Reyes

Inko:really ? Still?

*Izuku looked at her with a raised eyebrow making her sigh*

Inko:without Reyes taking out the first 2 nomu the destruction could've been a lot worse

Izuku:i appreciate the support but i can fight my own battles. Now Mr. Yagi you are here to talk to your daughter, I'm here because of a sprained wrist so just talk do your daughter before i press the red button and ask security to make you leave. Your choice

*Toshinori glared harder at izuku, while izumi was looking at her father in shock she has never seen this side of him. That's when it all just clicks for her*

Izumi:so it is true....you abandoned a baby to die...?

*Toshinori looked at Izumi then snapped his head back to izuku who still wasn't paying attention*

Toshinori:what did you tell her?

*Toshinori said through gritted teeth, Inko got in front of toshinori and jammed her finger on his chest*

Inko:I! Told her the truth you have a problem with it you talk to me, now i think it's time you left

Toshinori:i will do no such thing! I'm staying until the doctors say it's time to leave

Izuku:then just sit down and shup up, your distracting me

*Izuku said finally showing some emotion mild annoyance, toshinori looked at his daughter who looked completely heartbroken seeing her father for who he was*

Toshinori:Izumi...

Izumi:why....

*Izumi started to tremble as she glared at her father with hot tears staining her face and ruining her make up *

Toshinori:Izumi...

Izumi:why would you do something like that!? You told me to always protect everyone how could you do something so horrible?!

Toshinori:it was for the greater good

*Izumi and toshinori froze when they heard a giggle, that giggle turned in to a booming laughter they looked and izuku had his head back in laughter*