chapter 64 way back in the day, things have changed

The next day

*Izuku woke up raising his head from his table he finished his paperwork at 4 in the morning, he looked around and saw his paperwork neatly placed at the other side of the table and a plate of breakfast and coffee near him, izuku grabbed the note Sombra left him*

Note:my pay for letting me stay the night, till next time we meet chico malo

*Izuku shrugged, crumbling the note before he grabbed the plate and started to eat the scrambled eggs*

Scene change

*Izuku parked his car and started walking out, after walking for a while he opened the door to the teachers room and saw the rest of the teachers waiting for him*

Nezu:ah izuku Reyes how was your internship?

Izuku:well the kids had a great time i can promise you that

*The door was opened and instantly izuku fell on the floor he looked and saw his kids hugging him for dear life*

Toru:sensei!!!

*Toru screamed crying heavily, mineta was holding izuku's leg tightly*

Mineta:never leave us with that demon ever again!!

Koda:d..demon....d...d...demons...

*Izuku looked at his fiancee who was smiling at him innocently making him shiver in fear....and slight excitement*

Izuku:alright, alright, get off and go to class, or I'll send my fiancee at you

*His sannin team left running as if there life depended on it. The rest of the teachers looked at Brigitte surprised, izuku got up and sat down*

Izuku:honey where's Eri?

Brigitte:i left her with your parents

Izuku:ah, well now nezu I'm sure you remember the deal we made before the internship, I'm glad to say i have an answer for you

Nezu:i see, and what may that answer be?

Izuku:i will take the promotion and stay in Japan full time

*The atmosphere just tense as toshinori crossed his arms not pleased with this turn Of events, nezu sipped his tea and then looked at izuku*

Nezu:are you sure?

*Izuku looked at his fiancee who was giving him and encouraging smile, that smiled told him everything. Izuku looked back at nezu more sure of his decision*

Izuku:yes, this promotion is a big step forward to my dream of being leader of overwatch. But more importantly, Eri needs
Stability in her life giving her past, me having a more normal 9-5 job will help with that

*Nezu smiled and slides izuku a small stack of papers, izuku looks at it then back at nezu*

Nezu: wonderful Winston and i thought you would say that and already prepared the paperwork

Izuku:so...you helped with the paperwork?

*Izuku tone said with worried already seeing multiple red flags*

Nezu:yes, but don't worry Winston and the hero commissioner president were watching me like a hawk to make sure I didn't try anything. Seriously where's the trust?

*Every.single.teacher looked at nezu with an unamused expression, nezu smile didn't falter as izuku signed it*

Nezu:lovely just lovely we'll discuss the smaller details later right now you all have your students are expecting you all so this meeting is dismissed