chapter 31 don't fear the reaper

*the lights turned off as izuku walked out of the bathroom holding eri's hand he looked around even in the dark he could see people confused he picked her up with one arm*

Izuku:put you're hands over you're ears I'm gonna make a big noise

*eri does as she's told and with his free hand izuku grabbed his gun points it in the air and shoots it 3 times*

Izuku:somebody help a villain with a gun!!

*izuku hides the gun again and holds eri tight as people start running izuku runs with them blending into the crowd as they go through the emergency door the héroes are quick to arrive but so is Kai eri start trembling again*

Izuku:just relax honey child he doesn't know it's us and I have a plan I just need you to be a big girl ok?

*eri nods as izuku walked up to kai behind him as soon as kai turned around izuku pushed his gun on kai's chest kai confused grabbed the gun before it fell his eyes widen*

Izuku:héroes over here the villains over here!!!

*all eyes were now on kai everyone was scared as the héroes surrounded him izuku quickly got out of the crowed into the sidewalk whisling like a New Yorker*

Izuku:hey taxi!!

*a taxi came and izuku went inside just as the fight against Overhaul started*

Izuku:get us out of here and floor it!

*the taxi man did it and left as quickly as possible*

Eri:is..is it over..?

Izuku:yes honeybunn it's over you're safe now he's not gonna hurt you anymore..taxi man take us to
xxxx xxxx xxxx the faster we get there the bigger the tip

Taximan:you got it

*eri started crying hugging izuku's shirt as izuku rubbed her back until she feel asleep izuku sighed softly rubbing her cheek with his thumb looking at the innocent face he made it home and payed the taxi man went inside putting eri softly on the his bed covering her with a blanket before leaving the room and sat down on the couch in his living room sighing deeply before making a call*

Gabriel:son finally where the hell are you you're never this late this something happened?

*the worry in Gabriel's voice made izuku smile softly*

Izuku:its...it's a long story but the short of it is I can't do the mission

Gabriel:are you ok?

Izuku:im fine its...complicated but I have full faith in my students give them the mission

Gabriel:are you sure that's a good idea?

Izuku:it's better then you dragging me to you're missions calling it family bonding heh mom was so angry at you does times

Gabriel:ah yeah good times good times..

Izuku:yeah..but trust me dad I know they will not fail

Gabriel:...ok I trust you

Izuku:thanks...is..is mom still with you?

Gabriel:yeah why?

Izuku:can you both come to my house after you're done giving my students there mission? I'll explain when you get here

Gabriel:ok I'll see you soon

*izuku hangs up  rubbing his neck it's not even 3 p.m and already he's exhausted but once he heard eri screaming he bolted up and went running to his room almost breaking the door when he entered*