chapter 67 You'll never know when he'll be coming after you

*izuku woke up and found himself again locked up in a cell. With a groan and feeling as if his kneecap was on fire he tried to move but he was restrained by leather straps on his hands, legs and torso. With no other choice he waited for what felt like hours before the door opened. Izuku heard the hard commanding footsteps stop next to him he turned around and saw the leader of talon*

 Izuku heard the hard commanding footsteps stop next to him he turned around and saw the leader of talon*

*John Francis "Jack" Morrison, he sat down on a chair looking izuku up and down*

Jack:so your this new reaper that's been going around huh? Didn't think Gabriel would give that role to a kid

Izuku:then how pathetic can your organization be if i took down by my count 4 of your bases by myself over the years?

*Jack didn't appreciate his tone so his jammed his thumb on izuku's bandaged kneecap making izuku scream in pain*

Jack:sorry did that hurt?

*Izuku spit in Jack's face scowling at him. Jack calmly cleaned his face and looked at izuku*

Izuku:sorry did that hurt?

*Izuku said in a mocking Tone knowing he was dead anyway and no one was coming to save him, might as well go down on his terms*

jack:lot of lip for someone in the wrong position. Now what could the new reaper want with our doctor?

Izuku:you can stop with this whole speech thing your doing i know that slut bitch count of Sombra told you everything

Jack: that she did. You know you remind me a lot of a younger version of your father. He also risked his life to save Angela, only he was actually successful and didn't go to the lengths you did so i give you kudos for that

Izuku:so what you gonna kill me ? Maybe use me as bait or a bargaining chip for the old man? I can tell you now he won't give 2 shits about me after what i did, I'm pretty much worthless do you

*Jack gave a small laugh as the door opened and 2 soldiers walked in*

Jack; worthless? Son i would recommend you go to therapy for having such a low image about yourself, but i have a better idea. To finish the job i did years ago only this time I'll make sure the reaper is a permanent soldier of talon. Make sure you don't do anything critical on him i want him alive

*The soldiers released izuku from him restraints and threw him on the floors. Izuku grunted and sat looking up at the men since standing wasn't an option with his injured leg, that quickly became the least of his worry as the soldiers beat him up until izuku was a pile of blood on the floor, his body filled with bruises, his right arm dislocated, and 3 ribs broken. Izuku coughed up blood as the soldiers left the room with izuku losing consciousness*

3 months later

*It's been the same day in and day out izuku would get fed, beaten up, healed up and repeat. Izuku was awoken by the door opening he looked it was jack and two of his soldiers. Izuku smirked at them his eyes as filled with life as before they were far off from breaking him*