chapter 49 and said goodbye

I'm putting all my stories on hold for at least a week i am swamped with university work but worry not I'll be giving y'all a new chapter of all my stories

*shoto jumped first and made a club out of ice he swong but izumi dodged them izumi grouched down as todoroki threw her fire with his free hand while down izumi sweeps todoroki's leg making him fall down as todoroki fell down he breathed fire at izumi's direction who used her telekinesis to create a shield around her as she jumped back*

Izumi:is that the best you got? No wonder momo left your ass!

*Todoroki's eyes widen in fury as he got up and threw a fury of ice and fire balls at izumi who rose the stone tiles from the ground to block the attack and pushed the huge tile to Todoroki who made an ice wall to stop it's momentum*

Back with the teachers

Toshinori:does words izumi just said does are not the words of a hero!

Izuku:your right there the words of a survivor in a battle it doesn't matter if you play dirty as long as you win now shut up

Back to the fight

*Izumi levitates the balls of ice around her and throws them at shoto who just melted them izumi smirked since that was part of her plan as now the water could go at a faster rate shoto's eyes widen as he panics for a second and uses even more fire causing mist to cover the arena*

Izumi:you know momo and kyoka totally made out at our last slumber party

Shoto:shut up!!

Izumi:gotcha!

*Izumi levitates a huge chunk of tile at the silhouette of shoto slicing the head right off izumi screamed and went running*

Izumi;oh my God shoto!!

*When she made it she froze as it was an ice decoy*

Shoto:you know what sensei said always keep your enemies on there toes!

*Shoto slammed the floor and a ice cell was created around izumi she tried to ripped the bars but winced back in pain it may be ice but it burned like fire the gate started to get smaller and smaller giving izumi little space to work as shoto came running his arm covered in flame as he slammed the gap between the gates izumi used her telekinesis to protect her head as she  jumped up and dodged it  we see izumi floating in the air thanks to her quirk shoto frowned as he made an ice cannon*

Shoto;dodged this!

*Shoto fired multiple ice bullets the size of izumi's head at almost At Mark 10 speed with izumi grabbing each one with her telekinesis and starts circling around her looking like a ring izumi foot dives at shoto who dodged and izumi throws one of the ice cannonballs hitting shoto's fire arm breaking it making it useless shoto screams in pain but doesn't stop his attack as he slammed his fist on the floor making a huge glacier to freeze izumi, shoto falls on his knees breathing heavily holding his now broken arm*