chapter 8 baby take my hand

*we see kids fighting the common criminal some doing more then others shoto todoroki,bakugo katsuki and izumi yagi all 3 fighting the nomu with all might nowhere in sight the nomu slaps the boys out of the way and grabbed izumi by her trought*

Shigaraki:yes nomu kill her!!

*just as izumi's head was turning blue the nomu was hit by multiple gunshots sending him back and realizing izumi who is catches by somone*

Izuku:are you alright little girl?

Izumi:i..I'm fine thank you...

*izuku nods and leaves her softly on the ground*

Shigaraki:who the hell are...!!!

*izuku doesn't even gives him a glance he just shoots him in the head with a rubber bullets sending him yo the ground*

Izuku:grab the 2 boys and get as far away as you can overwatch will take care of this

*izumi did as she was told as izuku looked at shigaraki with his arm crossed shigaraki was fuming with rage as the other heroes of overwatch dropped down there planes*

Dva:Jesús reaper did you half to jump before we even landed?

Izuku:if I didn't that girl would have her neck crushed

Dva:fair enough

Tracer: Cheers, love! The cavalry's here!

Izuku:where's zarya?

*a beam is shot close to izuku hitting the nomu sending it flying with a hole in its chest*

Zarya:right behind you friend reaper awaiting orders

Izuku:firstly that thing is already healing itself so it has some type of self healing quirk zarya take care of it, tracer I want you to take care of that purple mist person I saw it creating portals soe they can teleport out of here if things go south don't let it create a portal out of here Dva search and rescue and take out any criminal Scum that tries to attack a student I'll take care of the leader everyone ready?

Team overwatch:ready!

*they each left to do there own thing*

Izuku

*izuku walked up to shigaraki who was getting up angry izuku touched a button in his mask and scanned shigaraki*

Shigaraki:so no all might but we're blessed with the presence of overwatch

Izuku:count yourself lucky altough who are you?

Shigaraki:im shigaraki the leader of the league of villains! Remember that name cause its the name that will kill all might and bring this society to its knees!!