chapter 51 she had taken his hand

Toshinori:haha did you see that?!

Izuku;you mean your student going out of control and almost killing mine? My he has such a great future as a hero if he keeps this up

Sakura:he has a point we already have our hands full with endeavor we certainly don't need more violent heroes like that

Toshinori;oh come on you can't be serious

Izuku:what you fail to realize you neanderthal is that it takes more then just raw power to be a hero and that boy has power no argument here what he doesn't have is control, what if he loses what little control he actually has on a civilian did you think of that when you did whatever it is yo did to that boy?

*Toshinori and izuku glared at each other as the room got tense*

Sakura:enough both of you

Izuku:fine I was gonna go to a vending machine to get something to drink

*Izuku got up and walked away slowly since he had a little stowaway following him*

Izuku:honey what do you want to drink?

*Eri caught up to him grabbing hold of his pants*

Eri:apple soda, when can we go home?

Izuku;not for a while you bored?

*Eri nodded as izuku kneeled down and grabbed Eri holding her in his arms*

Izuku:don't worry i have aunty's Hana switch you can use that, and make sure to make a new game file and delete the old ones you understand honey?

*Eri nodded exited as izuku gave eri Hana's switch with an evil smile*

Izuku"oh she is gonna kill me for this....and i love it"

???:my you can even tell your love for her in your voice

*Izuku flinched a bit then sighed he turned around knowing who that voice belongs too*

Izuku:ah misses Yagi do what do i owe the pleasure? Would you like a drink?

Inko:if it's not too much trouble

*Izuku nodded and the 3 of them walked to the vending machine in silence, izuku bought drinks for the 3 of them, izuku put Eri down on a chair with headphones as izuku leaned against the wall drinking an ice coffee*

Izuku:so, let's get this over with I want to get back to see the fights I'll hear what you have to say just....don't expect any forgiveness because that's not gonna happen

*Inko flinched and nodding having a sad smile looking at izuku's feet*

Inko:i....mostly knew that there was still a small part of me that thought that somehow some way you could forgive me but i know it will take time and even then it might never happen but it's just....