chapter 71 every game he's reapin taking souls + sneak peek

Last time

*Izuku grew an evil smile as he waved inko off and walked to class kick opening the door. He saw his students flinch, as Izuku finished his cup of coffee he looked at everyone*

Izuku: so... who's ready to begin?

Now

Izumi: Reyes sensei what will the exam be?

Iida:yes is it going to be robots?

Izuku:good answer Iida but no. Giving everything you've been through with that league of villain's. And of course training by yours truly

*Izuku said with a smug tone that made some students roll his eyes*

Kyoka:i wonder if it hurts to kiss his own ass

*kyoka whispered to momo making her giggle. Izuku looked at the two and just smiled*

Izuku:no it doesn't hurt kyoka jirou, but next time If you have something to say be sure to say it to my face understood?

*Kyoka flinched taken aback that he heard it giving her and momo seat almost at the back. Izuku just smirked at them and continued with his little speech*

Izuku:now where was i? Oh yes the test since you've all been through so much while class B will have to face the robots you all will face....something else

*The door opened and one by one every single teacher/pro hero in UA walked in. The look on the students faces as they figured it out gave nezu and izuku so much glee*

Izuku: you'll be facing all of us, and don't worry all of us will be holding back at least 50%. Aren't you exited?

*Izuku said almost giddy seeing a few tremble. Nezu got in front of izuku and smiled*

Nezu:so...who's going first?

Scene change

*Sero crashed through the wall coughing up blood*

Snipes:i have to admit this new gun is so much better then my old one

*Snipe said casually looking at sero slowly getting up through his scope, as snipe was using a modified Nr.3 Accuracy International Arctic Warfare Magnum. While that was happening izuku and his class were looking down at the fight each and every student glared at izuku who smile just became even bigger*

Izuku:oh dear, did i forgot to mention it?

Nezu:mention what Mr. Reyes?

*Nezu said smiling just as big as izuku both acting horribly*

Izuku:well you see nezu since overwatch is now allowed in Japan we decided it would be good P.R. if we gifted the teaches of hero schools new equipment for fighting villains

Nezu:my that is something now isn't it?

*They all heard Aoyama screaming and flying to the air making izuku smirk*

Izuku:oh that fall is going to hurt in 5 4 3 2 1....

*Aoyama went back to the ground landing at the hood of the car making the students wince*

Nezu:is he dead?

Izuku:nah he's breathing just passed out

*Izuku went to the mic and turned it on*

Izuku:alright that's enough sero and Aoyama both are disqualified for not working as a team. Sero grab Aoyama and take him to recovery girl

*Sero spits blood to the ground mad that he was disqualified but did as izuku told him. Izuku turned around and looked at the class*