chapter 26 come on baby

Warning

Slight torture

Izuku doing slightly ilegal shit but it's on bakugo so who cares :D

With izuku

*we see izuku walking holding a cart inside the cart were a box of nails,a hammer, some pliers, cable,a car battery and a pumpkin he was walking to his destination smiling while listening to music*

Izuku:a hero of War yeah that's what I'll be and when I come home they'll be damn proud of me..

*he made it to the interrogation room of U.A. only to see a few..unpleasant people blocking his path*

Izuku:well how can I help you gentlemen?

Nezu:very much so could you tell my why is one of our brightest students is locked in the interrogation room with his hand handcuffed to the table with anti quirk handcuffs? Not to mention in the anti all might room?

Izuku:I could but the contract I made them and you sign said I don't need to but what the hell I'll humor you lot for a while katsuki bakugo has been abusing mentally izumi yagi for years and I want him to admit it

Shota:and does things in you're cart?

*izuku just smiled and eager smile*

Izuku:it's bakugo he's not gonna take the easy way out so I'm gonna have some fun

Toshinori:now wait just a minute!!

*all eyes were on him*

Toshinori:yes bakugo has his rough spots around the edges but he would never harm izumi!

Izuku:ah to be so naive and dumb but unlike you I have proof that says the opposite changing the subject for a minute I would like to talk about toshinori sending monoma to spy on my and my students

Nezu:sadly no changing I do hope you have proof that bakugo is doing what you say he's doing because if you don't it's you're ass on the line

Izuku:that's what the truth detector is for

Nezu:why not call detective naomasa?

Izuku:he's bias he's friends with all might and would lie to cover his ass

Toshinori:he would never!!

Izuku:the underground lab incident, flight 444 , the orphanage just just name a few

*Toshinori grew pale but then glared at izuku*

Izuku:bet you wish you had some heat vision huh? Doesn't matter if you kill me all of overwatch know about this we even told you're government the only reason we kept quiet is for some sweet blackmail now are you gonna get out of the way?

*they all reluctantly did and izuku walked inside with the rest looking through the one was mirror izuku deactivated the cámaras inside the room and sat down in front of bakugo*

Izuku:katsuki bakugo we both know why you're here want to save us some time and you some pain and just admit that you're and abusing piece of shit?

Katsuki;the fuck you call me?!

Izuku:did I stutter?

Katsuki:tsk I never hurt deku!

Izuku:abuse is more then just physical it can be emotional or psychological the law sees all 3 as equal in my opinion emotional is way worse cause physical does scars heal over time but words? Does stay with you for life like calling you're so call girlfriend useless so much she sees it as a fun little nickname you made just for her correct me if I'm wrong my Japanese is a little rusty but doesn't deku mean useless?

*bakugo stayed quiet izuku just took the pliers and nails out*

Izuku:now I'm gonna ask again if you keep quiet this nail in my hand right now is going on you're finger

Bakugo:like you would..

*izuku grabbed his hand with his free hand took the pliers and in one motion ripped one of bakugo's nail out bakugo screamed*

Izuku:first time? Yeah I know the pain trust me you're getting it easy the nails that went into my hands were old and rusty had to get a shot so I wouldn't go into shock and die but that's a story I'm sure you won't hear now see what i did there I hurt you physically but the nail will grow back painfully but it will grow back but calling someone deku that sticks with you now I'll ask again does deku mean useless?

Bakugo:yes..

*izuku clapped*

Izuku:good boy now let's step it up a notch or two

*izuku took out the car battery and the pumpkin*

Bakugo:wha..what are you gonna do with that?

Izuku:oh this just a demonstration of what will happened if you lie to me on this part of the investigation

*izuku put the cables on the pumpkin and turned the knob that activated the battery to full power and well...*

*bakugo ducked down in time so he wasn't hit with the pumpkin chunks when he got back up what finally scared bakugo wasn't the pumpkin exploding but that the steaming hot chunks of pumpkin and pumpkin gut landed on izuku and he didn't even flinch ...

*bakugo ducked down in time so he wasn't hit with the pumpkin chunks when he got back up what finally scared bakugo wasn't the pumpkin exploding but that the steaming hot chunks of pumpkin and pumpkin gut landed on izuku and he didn't even flinch he just kept smiling as he walked to him and sat down his hand on the knob he put all the cables on bakugos head*

Izuku:now does in you're head are the lie detector now for the boom boom cables

*izuku pulled down bakugos pants ignoring the slams on the door and window*

Bakugo;what the fuck are you doing?!!

Izuku:you know something that I always found just so pathetic about the male species? We will lie our ass off even if it ment our head will explode but when it come to our family jewls we would sing like a canary to make sure there safe and sound

Bakugo:you're insane!!

Izuku:no I'm an overwatch agent and a damn good one at that now well then let's start

To be continued