chapter 55 every day he's reaping taking souls

*izuku made it back to Japan got showered got changed and drove to UA, once he parked and got out he could feel something was off the same feeling he's had all morning*

Izuku:I was right right i don't know what, but something is coming something that's going to suck

*Izuku said to himself as he walked inside he glanced at aizawa who was waiting for him they gave each other nods and walked together to class*

Izuku:so you're ok of the demotion to teacher's assistant?

Aizawa:I would get paid the same amount, less work, little do no paperwork and more sleep so yes I'm ok with it it's been a few hours have you thought about it at least a little?

Izuku:yes, it does comes with a lot of benefits but I'll need to talk with my brigitte about it before making such a big decision i would be basically stepping down from being the leader of our team to being the leader of the new Japan division both comes with different outcomes that i need to think about deeply on

*Izuku and aizawa didn't talk more after that seeing no reason to fill the silence the door opened and the kids there immediately sat down and quiet down showing fear in there eyes seeing izuku there*

Izuku:I'll give you all points for shutting up and sitting down but i expect all of you to already be doing that before we arrive am i clear?

Class A:yes sir!

Izuku:now where are my personal students

*Mineta, hakagure and Koda walked in front all in formation like they were soldiers*

Izuku:how was the mission?

Mineta: successful!

Izuku:let me rephrase, how did you 3 like your first experience out on the field and do you still wish to continue being my personal students

Hakagure:i can speak for the 3 of us when i say you are a cold bastard that we wish for the most painful death imaginable and we would love to keep being you're students sensei!

*Normally that would get a response from Iida but he kept quiet, that didn't go pass izuku and he made a mental note on it, he looked at his 3 students smiling*

Izuku:my that almost brought a tear I'm my eye and fantastic since you 3 are going with me to Paris for internship week

*That got a whole lot of different responses from outrage to surprise, but one look from izuku and aizawa shut them all up*

Izuku:now aizawa since your still the teacher explain to them what's to come

*While aizawa explained the internship izuku took his phone out and started doing some light research*

Article:ingenium forced to return after assaulted by hero killer

Izuku"so that's it, i know that look but does he have the guts do to it..."

Aizawa:now before you all pick where you'll intern you have to choose hero names so...

*The door slammed opened and in walked midnight much to aizawa's annoyance*

Aizawa:you're early

Midnight:better early the never showing up at all

*Aizawa groaned with a rolled of the eyes izuku smirked*

Izuku:please tell me the story behind that

Midnight:oh so you know how him and hizashi are married right? Well guess who slept and completely missed the wedding

Izuku;noooooooo

*The whole class gasped and looked at there teacher shocked, aizawa to his credit did look somewhat embarrassed*