chapter 69 he's got a death blossom that's ready to Bloom

Last time

*Izuku said in Korean asking if the person was ok. The woman slowly got up and came to the light making izuku's fear to grow inside his heart*

Izuku: Brigitte what are you doing here?!

*She didn't respond just crashed him to the ground hugging him for dear life. Izuku heard her crying and he rubbed her back*

Brigitte:you moron i thought you were dead!! Never scare me like this again do you hear me?!

Izuku:y...yes ma'am...

*Izuku squeezed out of him as Brigitte kept crying she and izuku had to catch up quick before one of the higher ups came down there to great there new guest*

Now

Izuku: Brigitte what the hell are you doing here again?! You were supposed to be with overwatch!

Brigitte:and i was but when your mother told me what you did which reminds me

*Brigitte slapped izuku hard, leaving a big red imprint on his face*

Brigitte:that's from your mother

Izuku:ok i deserve that...

Brigitte:yeah, anyway when she told me what happened, i panic, i think i stole your father's back up plane and flew here by the way did you know his password is the day he found you? Isn't that cute?

Izuku:are you out of your mind?! The only reason I'm here was so that they wouldn't torture you!

Brigitte:come on did you really think i wouldn't come here to try an rescue you?

*Izuku groaned loudly covering his face with his hands*

Izuku:if we get out of here we need to lay low, or dad is gonna have our asses

Brigitte:oh I'm sure your mother's calming him down as we speak i mean it was her idea to do this

Izuku:how do you know that?

Brigitte:the keys were in the jet she was the last one to use it that's all I'm saying

Izuku:you do realize that they are gonna torture us right?

Brigitte:we can hold on until overwatch comes for us

*Izuku chuckled, his chuckled turned in to a full on booming laugh*

Izuku:yeah... I've been here for what must be 8 months now, you really think that man  gonna raise a finger to rescue us?

Brigitte:have some faith

* The door opened and Izuku frowned as it was jack and Moira*

Izuku:so...did you calm down, you constant disappointment?

*Izuku frowned when all jack did was smirk. He raised his hand revealing a controller with a big red button, he pressed it and instantly Brigitte started screaming in pain*

Izuku; Brigitte!!!

*Izuku glared at jack who sucker punched him in the stomach making izuku fall to his knees*

Jack:you would be surprised the kind of thing Moira can create there's a reason why she's 10 times better then you'll mother ever be

Moira:oh jack your such a flatter~

Jack;now grobble for forgiveness and I'll turn it off

*Izuku bowed and grunted when jack slammed his foot on his head rubbing it in it*

Izuku:i...I'm sorry please turn it off...!

*Jack turned it off and Brigitte collapsed on the floor steam coming out of her body, as jack raised his foot only to kick izuku on his face breaking his nose. Izuku groaned holding his nose while moving side to side*