06

-

-

"What a great weather to have tea." I smiled which made Jennette nod and smile cutely.

"Yes!!" Jennette giggled before drinking from her milk. I smiled sweetly at the sight.

"Jennette, Anna."

We turned our heads to Ijekiel who spoke. He had a very serious expression across his face as he took a sip from his own tea before he raised his gaze to me, causing me to flinch in response.

I quickly averted my gaze and raised my tea. I took a sip from it while ignoring his serious stare. What's with him? Did I do anything wrong?? Bruh, I'm innocent. I haven't done anything like bullying Athanasia, or causing any trouble.

"I'm going to study in Artlanta, I'll leave in a week." His words made me widen my eyes. I just glanced at him and met his serious gaze, again. I slowly looked away before lowing my head a little.

I gulped. Is he expecting a shocked reaction from me? I mentally cried to myself. No, that can't be. From what I know, this fanfic's Ijekiel isn't the type who seeks such actions from Annalisa herself.

"You're going to leave, b-big brother..?" Jennette's voice snapped me out of my thoughts and made me look at her. Her eyes were already glassy as she stared at the male.

"Yes."

I glanced at Ijekiel and saw that he still had his gaze glued to me. I was startled and almost dropped the tea cup that I'm holding. Being cautious, I placed down the cup on the table to avoid any accidents.

"B-But why? Can't you stay?" Jennette questioned which made me get up from my seat and walk towards her. I wrapped my arms around her as she sobbed.

"I can't, Jennette." I looked at Ijekiel and he finally had his uncomfortable gaze away from me. I mentally sighed in relief.

"W-What about big sister?? Are you gonna leave her here, too??" I lowered my gaze to Jennette in shock.

"Jennette.." Is all that Ijekiel can say which made Jennette wail loudly before aggressively getting out from my grasp. I stumbled backwards, I quickly held on to the table.

"Anna!" "Big sister!"

My heart raced nervously as I breathed heavily. I didn't fall. I mentally cried in relief with as I felt myself sweating. My body suddenly felt quite numb, but I pushed that aside and fixed my composure.

"Jettie.." I called out as I raised my gaze and met her crying expression.

"Anna, are you okay??" I was startled when I heard Ijekiel's voice beside me. I turned my head to him and saw a worried expression written all over his face.

"I-I'm fine.." I forced a small smile which made him look forward. I turned my head to Jennette who has her eyes widened.

"I-I didn't mean to! I'm sorry!" She cried before she jumped down from her seat and burst out of the room.

"Jettie!" I called out with my hand reaching her disappearing figure. Oh no, what have I done? My heart ached which made me gasp loudly.

"Maids!" Ijekiel yelled as I felt his arms snaking around my figure, pulling me close.

"Ijekiel.." I called out with my body getting weaker and weaker while the maids quickly went to us.

"Carry Anna to the medical room!" He shouted, I quickly grabbed his trouser and look up to him, he looked down to me.

"N-No. Jettie needs me right now.." I whispered which made his eyebrows meet.

"You're not in the condition to do so, Anna!" He proclaimed, I shook my head before slowly getting up, he did the same with his arms still around me.

"You know how Jettie can be whenever she's like this. I'm going to search for her, too. She needs me, Ijekiel." I smiled which made him sigh.

"You're still so stubborn. Alright, but you must stay close to me."

I nodded at his response before he grabbed my hand. We stormed out of the greenhouse and started looking for the oak haired girl. I hope you're okay, Jennette. I pressed my lips into a thin line.

We looked everywhere, the whole mansion, the whole garden, everywhere. We're currently searching for her in the backyard. Anxiety filling me up as we searched for her. It's been an hour, where is she? I bit my inner cheeks.

"Ahhh!!!"

I paused when I heard a scream from the sky. I looked up, only to meet a pair of blue jeweled eyes crashing down at me and Ijekiel. The impact made me gasp loudly while my insides felt crushed.

I was too shocked to even move when I realized what this scene is. W-What is... I looked at the girl with wide eyes. No... Is it already time for Athanasia and Ijekiel to meet?? Freakin' Lucas!!! The pain started devouring me.

"Waaahh!! It hurts!!"

I cried out which made Athanasia scoot away from me. I hugged my chest while it ached very painfully. I felt a pair of hands on me, I was too overwhelmed with the pain to even look who's hands they belong to.

"I-I'm sorry.." I heard a feminine voice that I assumed it's Athanasia's.

"Anna!!" I heard Ijekiel's voice which made me grab onto something without caring what I grabbed.

"Ijekiel it hurts!"

I wailed as I cried in pain. My insides feels like it's about to freakin' explode! What's happening?? Is this because of Athanasia crashing down to me and Ijekiel?? I mentally cried. I don't want to die, yet! Huhu.

"Bastard Lucas!"

Athanasia's voice is the last thing I heard before I felt the solid ground.

"Took you long-"

"-You bastard! Look at what you did!"

I felt my conscious being driven away. Darkness started surrounding my vision. My chest still felt like it's being ripped to shreds. My body felt so numb with all the pain that's devouring me.

Am I going to die, again..?

-