EPILOGUE

—

"My dear wife, is it really you?"

Ijekiel questioned with tears rolling down his soft cheeks. His complexion doesn't look too good, how long has he been overworking himself? I was saddened at the thought.

"What if I said I wasn't her?"

I grinned which made his eyes widen before he suddenly sprinted towards me and engulfed me in a hug, which made me yelp.

"My beloved wife is the only one who goes in my room freely as she wants. No woman other than her has ever stepped inside without my consent."

His words made my heart race along. My cheeks flushed at his flowery words. Is it alright to embrace my feelings now? Embrace him? He's mine, right?

"Yes. I'm yours, my love." I widened my eyes in shock at his words.

"Did I just say, you're mine, out loud?" I questioned as I silently screamed inside of my head.

"You did, and I'm the one who'll answer that question of yours which has an obvious answer."

He leaned his upper part away, I met his golden colored orbs that I loved so much. He smiled at me while I remained in daze. Before I knew it,

I felt a pair of lips on mine.

My eyes went wide when I realized that Ijekiel was kissing me. This man surely is taking each chance he can take with me! I chuckled in my head while I snaked my arms around his neck.

I smiled before also pressing my lips to his. I tightened my arms around his neck for a deeper one. I can't blame myself, we've been separated for hundreds of years.

I felt his hands rubbing each side of my waist. He suddenly bit my lower lip which made me gasp, only for him to wrap his arms around my waist and pull me closer.

I felt his tongue inside me which made my heart race even more. My body felt weak which made my arms fall down to the side. He supported my body by lifting me up with my legs around his stomach.

He started walking towards something while his tongue danced with mine. It was so slimy and wet but it didn't matter, it's been a very long time since I've tasted him.

I felt something soft behind my back. He suddenly pulled away with a string of saliva connecting our lips. He smiled at me before his face leaned to me again and planted a soft kiss on my forehead.

"As much as I also want to do it now, I can't. Not when your body is still underaged, my love." He whispered to my ears. Ahh, this is my male lead.

My male lead.

"I agree with your words, just cuddle with me." I said which made him chuckle.

"If that's what my wife wants."

If that's what my wife wants.

His statement echoed in my ears as he moved us up. I felt something soft behind my head. I looked down and saw that we're currently laying on his bed.

I snapped out of my trace when I felt his arms snaking around my waist. I smiled and pressed my hands on his chest before leaning my head to it.

"I love you.." He whispered lovingly to my ears which made me smile while my insides felt giddy.

"I love you..."

They spent the night in each other's arms without caring what the future awaits for them.

Did they care? No, because nothing matters anymore now that they're in each other's arms, again.

Ijekiel Alpheus, the duke.

Annalisa Alpheus, the duchess.

𝐴𝑟𝑒 𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑠𝑖𝑔𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑓𝑓.

WOAH, THE FIRST EVER FANFIC OF MINE WITH A HAPPY ENDING!

Did ya'll cry or at least cry inwardly? You better or I'll make the next fanfic more painful than this.

Kindly support my TikTok account where I upload my fanfic. Most of you found me from Tiktok, please help me spread my fanfics for people who are devastated because they can't search any Ijekiel or Lucas fanfics anymore.

If we reach at least two hundred views, I might consider having a motivation for the Ijekiel fanfic I had in mind to create.

Love yall!

Who knows, I might have a face reveal. Imma just pretend that yall are curious about the face of the person made these painful fanfics.

CIAOOOO