26

-

-

Her very own daughter told her to give it another go, but she would have to live on earth first and read the book about her 2nd life with the title, Who Made Me a Princess.

Annalisa wanted to refuse until her daughter begged for her to do it since she'll help her, too. She didn't question the sudden appearance of her daughter and agreed.

Before she can proceed to her next life, her daughter hugged her tight and said that everything's gonna be okay. She needed the hug, a glimmer of hope glowed in her dark void.

Thus, she was reincarnated and was given the book, Who Made Me a Princess. She didn't remember who it was, she didn't know that it was Ijekiel Alpheus who gave it to her.

The 1st ever Ijekiel Alpheus from the, lovely princess, book.

Then, she reincarnated back in her original world as Annalisa Portona. When she recovered her modern life's memories, the Ijekiel Alpheus from their 2nd life also recovered his.

Their paths crossed once again. But this time, it was Ijekiel who was the only one who recovered the memories of their dark past.

It was their daughter's doing, she grabbed her dear father that's trapped in another dimension and sent him to where he belongs, beside her mother.

He made sure to exceed his limits for his beloved wife that's clueless with what was happening. He just wanted to protect her now from the cruel fate they're in.

The two of them are probably the only ones who needed to repeat their education for the hundredth time.

Nevertheless, in the moments they shared once again. He made another oath to her, the oath of forever staying by her side.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.