19

-

-

Emotions surged inside Annalisa when she heard Ijekiel's confession with a serious expression across his face. She was stunned at what was happening.

"I-I.."

Was all she could blurt out while her emotions clashed inside of her. Joy for his confession, sadness for taking her sister's destined lover in that world, confusion to why he fell in love with her, guilt for looking like a man's snatcher, nervous because everyone was observing them.

She was very much overwhelmed with everything that's going on around her which made her heart race in a way she doesn't know, everything was too much for the female.

Her family, Claude and Athanasia, noticed the sudden change of the atmosphere and stopped dancing. They looked at the side and saw how Annalisa was acting with Ijekiel standing in front of her.

"Anna-" Athanasia called out until her sister's dress was covered with blood.

"Huh?"

Suddenly, a large wave surrounded the 2nd princess as she fell unconscious. Not being able to react on time, everyone who's around her was blasted away with a powerful energy.

"Anna!" Athanasia yelled her sister's name with a terrified expression across her face.

The nobles created a commotion because of the sudden energy emitting around the 2nd princess. The ones with mana can identify what's surrounding her, she created a mana explosion.

"Princess!"

Like a miracle to the 1st princess, Lucas appeared in the scene with a troubled expression across his face. Tears formed around her eyes and quickly made her way to the man.

"Lucas, save my sister! Please! I don't know what happened, everything was okay. Then suddenly.." She wailed which made the man click his tongue.

As for the emperor, he was still too stunned to speak. With hasty breaths, he tried to jump inside of the mana explosion but was stopped by none other than the court magician.

"Sire, you mustn't!" He halted Claude who didn't look back to him and tried on going inside the mana explosion.

"Release me!" He yelled desperately with an expression that's the same with his voice.

"Your majesty! If you get caught up in an explosion of this scale, you could die!" The black haired said as Athanasia went by her father's side.

"Daddy, please! You need to compose yourself or you'll die just like Lucas said! Please!" She sobbed which made his majesty stop while a cut appeared on his cheek.

"The nobles had been evacuated, your majesty!" Felix Robane came to view and saw the situation between the three.

"Felix, hold back daddy or he'll go inside the explosion!" The princess yelled and the red haired knight quickly did as told.