17

-

-

"2nd princess, hurry. There's no time." I groggily opened my eyes when someone woke me up.

"Huh?" I blurted out as I slowly sat up.

"It's a big day, there's not a minute to spare!"

Before I knew it, I was already with Athy in the bathtub. My mind was still not processing what was happening and from the look she had on her face tells me that she's on the same side as me.

"Princesses, close your eyes!" I did as told before feeling the warm water on my head then falling down around my body.

Who am I? What am I? Where am I? What the heck is happening right now? Is there an important event or something? A ding echoed in my head when I remembered this scene for Athy's debutante ball.

"Where's the perfumed oil..?!"

"The stuff for her hair!"

"Should we add some more herbs?"

"Here."

"The petals too!"

"We need to massage the princesses after the bath so your highnesses don't get bloated."

It was utter chaos, everyone was roaming everywhere with something in their arms. Suddenly, I found me and Athy being dried up.

"I'm hungry." She said which made me chuckle.

"Hang on just a bit." The maid, that was drying us, said.

Now, I found myself laying on a massage table with an organic mask on my face. I mentally cried to myself for not being able to prepare early for the chaos.

Once I opened my eyes after a short nap, the madness continued.

"Lilian is asking if she's done!"

"Gah, not yet."

"Where's the rose water?"

"Bring the small comb!"

"Do we have any other brushes?"

"Are the dresses ready?"

"What about the tiaras?"

"Bring the flowers."

I looked at Athy and saw a complicated expression across her face like how Spoon drew her. I chuckled at the look she had on her face before placing a hand on hers.