16

-

-

"I'm quite grateful for your offer, duke Alpheus. But I think it won't be appropriate since you're deliberately letting the lady in your house go to the princesses debutante ball without an escort." I said as I sent the older Alpheus a cold look which made him look at me in surprise.

"I apologize, your highness. I've been too straight forward to you." He bowed which made me sigh.

Even though you want to tie me up with Ijekiel, it's not very nice to cast away Jennette for it. How cruel you really are, Roger Alpheus. I met the younger Alpheus' golden eyes.

"It looks like I've wasted more time than I planned." I said as I turned back to the direction I was originally going to.

"Of course, 2nd princess."

"Blessings and glory upon the Obelian empire." Both of the Alpheus said in sync as I walked away from them.

Now that was really pressuring. I sighed in relief for being able to get out of there in a mannerly way. I never knew I'd meet Ijekiel this fast after we had a reunion yesterday.

"2nd princess.."

I mentally cursed to myself when I heard the man's voice, the one who I was thinking about, behind me. I turned around and saw the young Alpheus standing before me.

"Did you not realize the words I said? My schedule is not something to meddle with, lord Ijekiel." I cooed which made him place a hand on his chest before bowing.

"I truly am sorry for my bold actions, princess." He said which made me raise an eyebrow at him.

"If you were, you wouldn't have followed me all the way here." I replied as he stood straight.

"Forgive me, my princess. I'm checking if you were okay since you suddenly disappeared before me without a farewell." A sad expression appeared on his face, I almost faltered.

"I prefer for us to not talk about such trivial things in the palace, lord Ijekiel." I managed to blurt out while my heart was pounding like crazy.

"As you wish, my princess." I widened my eyes in shock at his words.

M-My princess?? What?! Is he nuts or something?? Bruh- What. My cheeks flared at his remark and quickly turned around. I started walking away from the scene.

"Oh? Is your highness perhaps flustered?" He questioned which made me silently curse underneath my mouth.

"Don't come any closer. You've crossed the line, young master Alpheus."

I stopped from my tracks and turned around, only to bump onto a chest. I stumbled backwards and braced myself for the impact, only to feel an arm snaking around my waist and pulling me back up.

"I apologize for startling you." I huffed at his remark and pushed him away from me.

"Please refrain from coming any closer to me now. I'm not one to use my title for such things, but you're giving me valid reasons to do so."

I sent a cold gaze at him which made him widen his eyes before placing his hand on his chest and giving me a bow. I turned around once again.

"My apologies, princess. Blessings and glory upon the Obelian empire.."

Were the last words I heard from him before I walked away from the scene. I placed my hand on my chest and felt the rapid pace my heart is beating in.

Ahhh, this is dangerous. He's dangerous. I should avoid him at all costs, don't want to end up dying. Don't want to end up crying. I nodded to myself before sprinting.

-

"Do you know what's wrong with Anna?" Athanasia questioned as she looked at her sleeping sister very worriedly.

"It looks like her magic is acting up." Lucas replied while looking at the magic circle around the sleeping female.

The two of them are currently in the princesses' private library where the 2nd princess, Annalisa, is currently resting in.

"Is it bad??" The blonde haired questioned nervously.

"No, it only acts depending on her emotions."

The black haired said as he pointed at the ash blonde's head and fixed her leaking mana. The girl's eyebrows met before her mouth let out a groan. Her expression softened and she looked like she was finally in peace.

"Wow, you're amazing Lucas! Her complexion looks better now!" Athanasia proclaimed as she wrapped her sister with a blanket.

Her words were true, Annalisa's complexion wasn't the best to the point where it's actually visible to many. That's the reason why Ijekiel followed her despite knowing that she might use her superiority.

"It seems like I shouldn't have had sent her to the whitey's lair." Lucas mumbled underneath his breath.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

There seen a woman, who looked much younger, sitting on the cold floor with the wall supporting her back. Her mouth was covered by her hand as she let out some muffled sounds while tears escaped her eyes.

Ahh, she's crying, again.

How can they be so cruel? I know my mother was just a mere commoner, but having to rub it to my face? How cruel the nobles really are.

I guess that's her perspective? Are those nobles the reason why she's crying?

Footsteps were to be heard and a man who looked younger, her dirt bag lover, came to view. He quickly made his way to her lover with a worried expression across his face.

"My lady, why are you crying? Is it because of those nobles again?"

He questioned which made her look at him with teary eyes. He engulfed her in a hug and caressed her hair. She gripped on his torso as she continued weeping.

"I don't know what to do,

ᢾᣬᣦᣠᢾᣦᢺ."

-

THIS DAMN AUTHOR PUBLISHED SOME CHAPTERS THAT AREN'T SUPPOSED TO BE PUBLISHED

MAY THE ONES WHO MANAGED TO READ THE SPOILERS,

SHUT THE HELL UP.