11

-

-

"I'll kill you if you try eating raven again!" The blond haired female yelled at Lucas after she smacked him on the head.

"Alright! Alright! Just don't smack me anymore!" The black haired male replied to my sister who stared at him furiously before sitting beside me.

"Why am I even here, when all you two do is fight?" I sighed as I sipped from my chocolate milk.

"See?! You even tainted my sister's thoughts because of your dirt-bag-like personality!" Athanasia hissed loudly as she wrapped her arms around my waist.

"Your sister's already-"

"-Hush! Don't speak anymore, you're only going to taint her mind even more!"

I sighed as I mentally cried to myself. Yeah, there they are, again. Fighting, again. When will they ever stop from bickering to each other? That day might not even come, maybe when Lucas finally tells Athanasia his feelings towards her. I nodded to myself.

It's been days since that tea party, Claude suddenly stopped calling for me and Athanasia. It's a relief since the less we meet, the greater the chance of me living peacefully increases. I nodded proudly before sipping from my chocolate milk.

"Oh, yeah. What's going on with you and the whitey's boy?"

I coughed violently when that question reached my ear, loud and clear. I was so startled that I loosened my grip on the cup I'm holding and almost made the hot water fall on me. I widened my eyes and saw that the cup and the hot water were only floating.

"Careful now." Lucas'.voice snapped me out of my trace and quickly jumped down from my seat.

I forgot about Ijekiel and Jennette! Oh, why am I so stupid?! I deliberately disappeared into thin air in front of him! Why did I even forget something so important?! I panicked as I sprinted on the black haired male's side.

"How is he?? I can't believe I forgot about Ijekiel and Jettie!" I felt my body shake as I looked at him which made him stare at me with a blank space.

"You...Lucas!" Athanasia smacking Lucas' head came to view.

"Ow!" He winced in pain while she hurriedly made her way towards me and engulfed me with a hug before caressing the back of my head.

"What were you thinking?! You almost burnt Anna because of your sudden words!" She yelled at him as I gripped on her.

No, no! That's not concerning right now! I was too focused with father's evil deeds and punishment that I forgot about the two of them! I felt a pair of palms cupping my cheeks which cut me out of my thoughts.

"My poor sister.." Athanasia looked down at me with a worried expression across her face before turning her head to the side. "You dirt-bag! Look at what you did, you made her cry!"

I widened my eyes in shock at her words. Me? Crying? That's when my vision suddenly went blurry. Wait, I'm crying?! I panicked. Oh, why am I crying?? Stupid! Stupid! I squeezed my eyes shut before burying my face on her chest.

"Shh, it's okay. I'm here. The young master of the Alpheus household also knows about your condition and agreed to keep it a secret." I looked up to her.

Wait, they finally met right? Then does that mean I'm no longer the one he's looking up to? A pang went through my chest which made me freeze. Why am I even so concerned? They were destined for each other. Maybe not in this dimension, but to others.

"He was really worried about you. He pampered me with so many questions when I went back there." Her eyes suddenly widened, I felt my eyes drying.

Yeah, maybe this is for the best.

"You're so dramatic for your age. Take your drama elsewhere."

After hearing Lucas's words, everything suddenly changed. I wasn't embracing Athanasia anymore and the place looked so unfamiliar. Almost like a dorm but an aesthetic one.

I rubbed my eyes before wiping my hands on my dress. Isn't it still morning? Why is the room so dark? I wandered around slowly, trying to find my way out, without knowing that it would take me forever.

That bastard! Such a sicko! He suddenly teleported me in a place which I'm clearly not familiar with! I wish he wouldn't put out his anger on me just because I'm the sister of the one who keeps on smacking him! I should smack him if I ever see him again.

I nodded to myself until my leg suddenly got blocked by something hard. I yelped and quickly looked down, only to widen my eyes in shock when I saw a white haired male sleeping before me.

"Anna.." He mumbled a little loudly since it reached my ears. I flushed at his sudden call before shaking my head.

"So he's not that heartless to send me in a place where I'm not familiar with someone, after all." I said while imagining the scenery of me strangling the black haired man.

"Anna?" I flinched when I heard my name and met a pair of golden eyes.

What do I do? What do I do?! I woke him up! He'll freak out if he realizes that I'm standing before him, alive and well! I squirmed to myself until a hand grabbed mine and pulled me forwards which made me gasp.

"Anna, I missed you.."

I melted instantly at his voice until I heard his soft breath. I slowly leaned away and saw that he's sleeping, again.

That's when I decided to enjoy the once in a lifetime moment.

Annalisa smiled warmly before leaning down to his face.

Her lips met his forehead.

Hence, several years finally passed.

-