07

-

-

Pink glitters surrounded Annalisa's body as she breathed heavily. Her whole body being drenched in sweat while she whimpered. The pink glitters turned into a woman with blonde platinum hair, she had a sad smile across her face.

"My dear Anna.." The woman called out to the child who had small beads building up on the end of her eyelids.

The woman raised her hand and cupped a side of the girl's cheek. As if the child felt the warmness, she rubbed her cheek closer to the lady's palm. The older female smiled warmly at the child's small action.

"My sweet Anna, how much you had suffered." She whispered to the sleeping kid with beads forming in the corner of her eyes.

"Mama.." Annalisa called out with a pained expression across her face.

"Yes, my child. I'm here now.." The woman leaned her face closer to Anna's and planted a soft kiss on her forehead.

Like magic, the child's pained expression turned into a peaceful one. She slept soundly while the blonde haired leaned away with a sweet smile plastered on her lips.

The moment was silent and peaceful, until the door suddenly creaked open and revealed a man with blonde hair. He raised his gaze which revealed his blue jeweled eyes and met the lady's rose colored ones.

She smiled while his eyes widened in shock at the sight of the woman sitting on the edge of the bed that Annalisa's currently sleeping on. She started fading away which quickly alerted the male and sprinted towards them.

"Annalisa De Alger Obelia."

Was her last words before he tried to engulf her in a hug, but how cruel the world really was. She disappeared leaving pink particles behind, along with the man who's expression is filled with pain.

"Why... These emotions. How insolent of them to keep on toying with me." He growled with a displeased face.

"Mama..." His attention averted to Annalisa who has tears streaming down her cheeks.

"Even until now, all you care about are the ones who were the source of your demise." He murmured angrily as he stared down at the child's face.

His hand unconsciously moved on her face and covered her eyes.

.

.

.

.

.

.