09

-

-

"I'm sorry for putting you in a tight situation, but at least we found out that we're sisters because of my actions." Athanasia spoke after Claude quietly stepped out of the room.

"I still can't believe that we're sisters, or that I'm actually a part of the royal family." I replied which made her smile widely.

I still can't believe you and the villainess Annalisa were blood related sisters! Like, what the heck author?! Huhu, now I gotta act all innocent and cute because of the sudden information. I sulked.

"Don't worry! I'll protect you and keep you safe!" I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at Athanasia with teary eyes.

"Thank you! Thank you!"

I whined as I mentally cried to myself. Claude loves you very much! I'll expect that I won't die in my stay here! Do protect me from that dirt bag! Wait.. I averted my gaze to my lap.

Why is she even saying those things? We just met and I know she knows I'm not an original character in the lovely princess book. Heck, I'm not even part of Who made me a princess. She probably knows I'm an acquaintance with Jennette, her own death flag. So why..

I snapped out of my thoughts when I felt something on my hand, I blinked and saw a pinkish bag on it. I averted my gaze to Athanasia who had a pout on her face.

"I-I don't usually share my chocolates, but...you need it more than me. You've been asleep for 3 whole months, you must be starving.." She proclaimed while eyeing the pinkish bag that's probably filled with chocolates.

Huh? Is this true? Why is she even treating me like this? Is she acting nice to gain my trust? I eyed at her before moving my gaze to the bag of chocolates on my hands, I pursued my lips.

"Ath-Your highness..why are you giving this to me? We just met and figured out that we're sisters. Aren't you cautious of me at all?" I murmured, I think she heard me since she placed her hand on mine.

"Why should I be cautious of you?? Dad and Lucas had already confirmed that we're sisters, twins to be exact! I know everything's a lot to take in right now, but don't worry, I'm here!" I looked at her and saw a bright smile across her face.

Lucas? Oh, yeah.. He saw Athanasia's past lives, so he must've saw mine, too. Could it be? I glanced at Athanasia who just plopped a chocolate in her mouth. I blankly stared at her as she beamed brightly until she caught my gaze.

"I-I didn't take any of the chocolates!" She nervously said which made me burst out a laugh.

I paused when I realized what I just did and covered my mouth in shock. We stared at each other with our eyes widened. Did I just laughed at Athanasia's actions?? I mentally cried to myself.

"W-Wow, your laugh sounded exactly like the nymph from my dreams. You really are a nymph!"

Pink dust of admiration powdered her chubby cheeks as she stared at me with sparkles in her eyes. I flushed at her words while my mind went blank. Does my laugh really sounds like Diana's?? I blinked.

"Uwaahh! I can't believe you're really my little sister!" She poked my cheeks before cupping them. "You're so adorably cute!"

"H-Hah.." I blurted out as she squeezed my cheeks gently.

"Don't worry about daddy, I'll make sure he won't hurt you."

She whispered with a warm smile across her face before leaning to my face. I was startled when she pressed out foreheads together with her eyes closed. I stared at her in shock.

I felt something inside me coating my heart. Feeling all warm and fuzzy, I slowly closed my eyes. Have I ever felt this way with my sister in my past life? I don't think I ever did. I enjoyed the warm welcome from Athanasia herself.

"Now, eat your chocolates!"

She suddenly pulled away from me. My cheeks and forehead suddenly felt cold. I was gradually disappointed when I no longer felt my sister's warm. I widened my eyes in shock at my conclusion.

What? Sister? Huh? Why did I even called Athanasia my sister? Wait, what even happened? I snapped out of my thoughts when something was placed inside my mouth which startled me.

"Oh? Sorry, I thought you wanted me to feed you since you just stared at me with your mouth open." She said which made me pause.

My mouth was opened, why is it even opened in the first place? I wanted her to feed me, is that even possible? Huh? I'm so weird today. Why am I so weird today? I shook my head.

"Thank you.."

I blurted out which made her stare at me. I sweat dropped because of how she stared at me. Did I do something wrong? Why did she react life that? Huhu. I mentally cried to myself until I felt a pair of arms engulfing me in a big hug.

"Oof!"

I let out before I fell on the bed with the person who suddenly hugged me with such a force. We created a loud thud before I let out a groan, I looked down and saw that it was the blonde haired.

"I thought you'd actually hate me for what I did to you and got you into!" She whined which alerted me to hug her.

"O-Oh no! Don't cry!" I exclaimed nervously while trying to calm her down by gently patting her back.

"Waahh!!"

In that exact moment, I felt a sisterly feeling I've never felt with Jennette.

-