25

-

-

Annalisa thought that everything was gonna return to the way it used to be, but it didn't. Ijekiel just became more furious with her to the point that they separated rooms.

She didn't know what to do, she was so stressed. Her husband is very important to her, but so is the result of their love that's forming inside of her belly.

For her two most beloved, she decided to stay in the palace for a while. Her sister was surprised but let her do as she pleased which she was happy about.

Life in the palace eased her stress and was able to live peacefully. Of course she missed her husband, but she didn't know if he felt the same way after he treated her in such a way.

Little did she know, her husband is in the dark trying to free himself from the control of the unknown being that attached itself in him.

He was desperate because the unknown being would always show him what he's done to his wife using his very own body. His wife is pregnant and he knows everything's not good for her and their child.

Thus, the day came where her baby died because of the scene of the impostor who destroyed their relationship with one another. Little did she know that their baby was just transferred in another woman's belly.

Mourning by herself everyday, she locked herself up in her own room. She couldn't bear the feeling of losing her own child, their own very child. How foolish of her to still think of her husband who's cheating on her.

Just when did everything go wrong?

She cried to herself, she didn't know what to do anymore. Everything's falling, everything they built together. She was so blinded by what was happening that she didn't notice the person who was behind her.

It was Ijekiel, rather the unknown being that's currently in control of his body. At the same moment, he took her voice and sliced her skin with needles. She wanted to scream in pain,

But she couldn't.

Her screams were silent as the needles pierced inside her. Blood was pouring out of her while her life force finally ran out and caused her lifeless body to fall down on the solid ground.

Ijekiel was finally able to control his body and stared at his beloved wife who was swimming in her own pool of blood. He trembled as he made his way to her and carried her in his arms.

Did he really take away his wife's life? Did he really make her suffer in her last moments? Is he really the one who made her swim inside of her very own blood?

The scene skipped to where they're finally standing in front of each other with tears pouring down their own cheeks. He fell on his knees and chanted his apologies to her.