10

-

-

"Anna!" "Athy!"

Me and Athanasia engulfed each other in a warm hug that sent shivers down my spine. My lips curved up to a wide smile before we parted and giggled to each other.

"Did you have a good sleep?" She questioned which made me nod aggressively.

"Yes! You and I were rulling a chocolate kingdom!"

I replied childishly which made me pause to myself. Why am I even acting like a child around Athanasia? Huhu, my 20 year old pride is slowly fading away. I mentally cried.

"Really?! Let's rule one someday!"

She beamed before grabbing my hand. It's amazing how she can actually get along with my acting. She would've been a great actress in her past life. She started dragging me towards someone.

Claude.

"Good morning, daddy!"

Athanasia greeted him as she stopped in front of him. He stared at her with a blank space before his gaze averted to me. I flinched at his gaze and childishly hid behind the blonde haired child for protection.

"Anna, greet daddy."

I heard her whisper which made me gulp before peeking on her shoulder. I shuddered when I met his cold gaze and just forced a smile. We're just going to greet him, okay? For survival!

"G-Good morning, your majesty.." I said almost in a whisper.

"I see you two are quite similar but are different at the same time, as well." I hid behind Athanasia as he spoke. "The other is insolently cheeky, and the other one is annoyingly shy."

Annoyingly shy? ANNOYINGLY SHY?! DUDE! YOU WERE THE ONE WHO KILLED THIS CHARACTER! YOU'RE THE BIGGEST DEATH FLAG THERE IS IN THIS WHOLE WORLD! YOU EXPECT ME TO GO AND TRY TO SUGARCOAT YOUR ASS?!

"Hehe, we love you too, daddy!"

Athanasia just beamed which cut my thoughts off. There was a pregnant pause which made me tighten my hold on her hand. She must've noticed my nervous state since she gave my hand a light squeeze.

"Follow me."

Claude's words made me took a deep breath. I survived! We survived! I'll make sure to throw a party later! I mentally cried to myself while being grateful for my life. I snapped out of my space when Athanasia started dragging me towards Claude with her.