22

-

-

Ever since that very day, Ijekiel Alpheus filled Annalisa De Alger Obelia's mind.

She kept on imagining scenarios about the two of them, to the point where she can't concentrate on her duty as the 2nd princess of the Obelian empire.

She would occasionally stay late staring at the moon while leaning to the rails of her balcony. A warm smile was glued across her lips while her heart continued to flutter for the man.

As for the young master of the Alpheus house, he would find himself yearning for the 2nd princess' presence and soothing warmth.

He knew he fell deeply for the lady and he didn't complain about it. He wanted to hold her delicate and fragile hand again. He wanted to see that smile she had on her face solely because of him.

Under the moon, he would stay up and stare at his hand that the princess gladly grabbed. His heart raced at the memory of them dancing. He wants to dance with her under the moonlight.

The two yearned for each other's presence under the moonlight, hoping to get another chance to finally meet each other once more.

"Huh?"

"Uhh."

Their wishes were finally granted when their paths crossed in the emerald palace. He escorted his cousin, Jennette Margarita, to the tea party the 1st princess held.

He didn't know that he would bump into the princess he's been yearning for. Nevertheless, he was very much glad that he escorted his cousin since he was able to meet the one who made his heart race.

"Blessings and glory upon the Obelian empire."

He placed his hand on his chest and bowed before the princess whose cheeks flared at the sudden encounter with the male. She did a curtsy out of etiquette before they stood straight.

"Lord Ijekiel."

Oh how he missed the way she called his name. His smile never left his face as he stared at her very lovingly which made the female nervous because his gaze was making her body weak.

"Princess Annalisa, I'm very glad that I was able to meet you once more."

He smiled widely which made the girl squirm nervously because of her heart that's pounding quite fastly because of his presence.

"I feel the same way, lord Ijekiel."

He offered to escort her to the 1st princess' tea party. She gladly accepted it to spend more time with him. He gave her his hand, she grabbed it and happiness engulfed their hearts.

The walk ended quite quickly which made her upset. He noticed her actions because her face said it all. An idea popped in his head and asked for her permission to spend time with her.

She was surprised but gave in, in the end. He grabbed her hand and lifted it up to his mouth and planted a soft delicate kiss which made her steam.

The moment wasn't spared since the 1st princess came to view and witnessed the scene. She was shocked to see the two acting like a sweet couple.

Being an overprotective sister, she barged in the scene. She didn't want him to take her sister just yet, the 2nd princess is still young in her eyes. But of course her thinking changed when she saw how her sister stared at his disappearing figure.

Knowing their father is very overprotective, she couldn't help but try and help her dearest sister. She discussed it with her sister, of course the younger was in denial.

Annalisa gave in, in the end, and finally confessed that she bears feelings towards Ijekiel. Athanasia understood and made a plan with her sister so they would be able to meet once more.

Thus, they tried to do their best to succeed. But they failed since the emperor asked about why they wanted to invite the bug, Ijekiel Alpheus, in the palace.

The 2nd princess was saddened because of this and didn't push any further. The 1st princess was worried about her sister so she asked Lucas to be her teleportation.

Lucas didn't want to become like a messenger bird so he taught both of them how to use their mana. They were determined to master it in secret.

Once they finally did, the 2nd princess decided to visit the young master Alpheus since she couldn't hold her desire for him any longer. She sneaked out in the middle of the night and appeared in Ijekiel's house.

She was shocked, but she just figured that her mana felt her desperation and quickly teleported her in the personal room of the man she's yearning for.

Of course she isn't a child to not know the consequences of visiting an adult male in the middle of the night. So she made sure to be cautious as she looked around the room.

She found her beloved sleeping on the bed with the moonlight covering his face. Her heart raced at the sight of him. She was too drowned in her ocean which made her sit down on the edge of the bed.

"Ijekiel.."

She whispered without knowing that it would wake up the man. He was quite a light sleeper because of some reasons. His eyelids fluttered open and met her blue jeweled eyes.

Her eyes went wide when their gaze met. She tried to teleport away until she felt a palm cupping her cheek. She froze in shock when she realized that it was his.

"Princess, what a surprise to see you here in my chamber. Are you perhaps planning something outrageous?"

He chuckled when her cheeks burned red. She looked away in embarrassment which made him smile since he realized it really wasn't a dream.

"I-I'm sorry for coming inside of your room in the middle of the night."

She averted her gaze back to the man and met his golden eyes that once drowned her. He hummed and caressed her cheek. Knowing she's caught red handed, she leaned closer to his palm for more of his touch.

"This is getting dangerous, my princess."

-